what is a good man worth

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

putzy

If I can give a man a van and a pump diesel or electric send him to a job and not have to worry about it because I know it will be done bang on . What is this man worth . Today l had a argument with someone about this . I would also consider someone like this highly skilled . I won't put down how much I think because this person that I argued with will think I influenced other opinions

Labour only subby rate plus £20 at least for his van plus at least £15 a day for his equipment plus 50p a bag r&s wear and then a bit more to make it worth his while rather than staying labour only or he might as well be just a spread with a bag of tools.

Thats quite easy to answer. How good do you think you are? Is he level par with you? gauge him against yourself. What would you want?
Just to get a spread that YOU can trust to leave a job that you are not gonna have to go back and sort has got to be worth a good bit, In my opinion anyway, That is why only one spread works with me, he is slow but good, sometimes i wonder about somethings wi him though.lol

Now matter much you pay you need to make a profit out of them to
Make it worth your while. But can you get their money and your mark up?

Also as previously said one spread will be better than the other and will deserve more but you may have to pay the difference by stealth to keep the peace.

Now matter much you pay you need to make a profit out of them to
Make it worth your while. But can you get their money and your mark up?

Also as previously said one spread will be better than the other and will deserve more but you may have to pay the difference by stealth to keep the peace.

nowt worse than someone finding out they are on less than the other person... money should never be discussed between employees... it only causes issues that do not need to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.