What i really really really hate about plastering is have to mix the f**k**g s**t up

Andy g

It fucks me of mixing. am i a plasterer come lab or a lab come plasterer it abit like the chicken and the egg thing .can you buy plaster in a tub

gps

It fucks me of mixing. am i a plasterer come lab or a lab come plasterer it abit like the chicken and the egg thing .can you buy plaster in a tub

Try pro roll

Love CBD

Fatarm

Trainee mod
Andrew.!!!
Soak the wall with diluted pva...grab a bag of pink and a shovel...take shovel to bag,dig some out then throw on Wall...10 mins later spray wall with mist of water trowel flat.. Then.. Speedy,spat sponge,s*p*r*lex, mediflex, plasi,... In that order.
Put your tools away, pack up van...then a last tickle over with a peacock feather,if you cam get one, failing that a pigeon feather will do....:sisi:..........no mixing.

Andrew.!!!
Soak the wall with diluted pva...grab a bag of pink and a shovel...take shovel to bag,dig some out then throw on Wall...10 mins later spray wall with mist of water trowel flat.. Then.. Speedy,spat sponge,s*p*r*lex, mediflex, plasi,... In that order.
Put your tools away, pack up van...then a last tickle over with a peacock feather,if you cam get one, failing that a pigeon feather will do....:sisi:..........no mixing.
Pigeons are f**k**g stupid anyone can get a pigeon feather ...........well i say anyone

Love CBD
I like to snort Multi-finish, it's a bit icky and my left eye goes red but you get a really good 10 second rush before you pass out and wake up in the back of an ambulance.

paulf

I like to snort Multi-finish, it's a bit icky and my left eye goes red but you get a really good 10 second rush before you pass out and wake up in the back of an ambulance.
You should really try heroin it'll change your life for the better.

JessThePlasterer

Queen Jess Elizabeth I
Andy, on a serious note maybe you should think about doing something else whilst you’re plastering away. I can’t decide if you’re for real or not but if you are then I’m seriously worried about you. Think you need to make a change before something gives buddy