Status
Not open for further replies.

plasjack

Anyone else doing a horrible over skim today lmao
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1435234066.809829.jpg
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1435234081.885876.jpg
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1435234096.691964.jpg
ImageUploadedByThe Plasterers Forum1435234114.436993.jpg

Having a f**k**g nightmare skimmed a full bathroom and finish just started running down walls wouldn't even take a trowel just kept sliding off . Left it for 2 hours hoping it would pull in nope did it fck had to scrape the whole lot off going to need to coat it out with thistle bondit pain in the fcking dick :muyenojado::muyenojado::muyenojado::muyenojado::tonto::tonto::tonto: New hawk req because I tossed it to fck n broke it

Oh no had jobs like that in the past standing there watching it haha even worse when your on price work mate

That's the bathroom shiny bathroom paint? WBA will dry in a couple of hours in this warm weather.

Having a f**k**g nightmare skimmed a full bathroom and finish just started running down walls wouldn't even take a trowel just kept sliding off . Left it for 2 hours hoping it would pull in nope did it fck had to scrape the whole lot off going to need to coat it out with thistle bondit pain in the fcking dick :muyenojado::muyenojado::muyenojado::muyenojado::tonto::tonto::tonto: New hawk req because I tossed it to fck n broke it
Bad Day then... it will get better tomorrow

Had a shitter of kitchen to do, paper that didn't wanna come off,old glossy walls, bits of tile adhesive been left on etc but to make it worse, screwed into hot water pipe when pb the old boxing-in. Had better days haha

View from the hammock.

Did kids start playing football against it while it was still wet?

I know sunlight at an oblique angle can make it look a little lumpy (that's what @Nisus told me anyway) but that's pretty bad that panel in the centre really shows up against the edges.

Attachments

• DSC_0063.JPG
    DSC_0063.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 338
Filled a builders skip this morning. Then watched women who kill. Finished a painting I'd been working on this afternoon. Don't think I can go back to work again.

View from the hammock.

Did kids start playing football against it while it was still wet?

I know sunlight at an oblique angle can make it look a little lumpy (that's what @Nisus told me anyway) but that's pretty bad that panel in the centre really shows up against the edges.

Hammock?
Your lying on the floor really ain't ya....after you read my invoice :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.