What drill/mixer is best ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have in another thread about mixers aldi also had one 3 years warranty but the festool is sexual
tmp_23514-Festool-Ruehrwerk-MX-1600-2-E-EF-HS3R-768009-35888452.jpg

I ended up ordering a collomix Xo4 the thing that edged me to that was that it's pretty long so there's no bending involved in mixing and the handles all contoured looks a pleasure to hold

I ended up ordering a collomix Xo4 the thing that edged me to that was that it's pretty long so there's no bending involved in mixing and the handles all contoured looks a pleasure to hold

Yep... bending over to mix up is a pain... I am 6ft 4 and so get what you mean :D

Nice one ,
I ordered a negative paddle (£35) for mine they come with a positive which you might like.
The handles and whole machine are the biz.
Enjoy

I've always had a hand drill type my self but seeing the style of the handle on these tho I feel like I could get along with one

There is also eibanstock which is the same as the mm....

Not sure how it is spelt though

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Eibenstock are the dogs dangles. Been working onsite last few weeks using a 110v, forgot how gutless/shite 110v is :( takes forever to knock 4-5 bags up :/

Status
Not open for further replies.