What do we listen to while working?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i listened to radio one with chris moyles he was pukka, but now hes left i just listen to my life draining away with every lung full of dust and every wipe of me trowel:RpS_crying:

absolute 80s via my phone at the mo (lot less adverts if you log in) far too many adverts on the digi box

Makita radio tuned to bbc 6 music, alternative, early ska or reggae, bit of blues etc, stops me thinking of how shite the building trade has become.

Lol you can't beat a bit of ska:RpS_thumbup:very rarely listen to radio, mabye talk sport now and then..., I find most radio stations a bit repetitive .my I pod is full of all sorts of music, so usually bang on some tunes and crack on:RpS_thumbup:eek:r if the young uns. get there way, its Fe kin nose bleed techno thumpy shiite:RpS_cursing:

Being outside it is too noisy for a radio. We are either hacking off or have the petrol mixer going. Also got to think of the neighbours as some of the younger workers need it loud.

So as it is no radio. When I was plastering up to 1989 I enjoyed Radio 1 but there was few commercial stations around up to then. But now I prefer silence.
The 80's was a good time for radio 1 . Start the day with the golden hour then our tune ,onto Gary Davis's sloppy bit and finally steve wright in the afternoon .:RpS_biggrin:

absolute 80s via my phone at the mo (lot less adverts if you log in) far too many adverts on the digi box

Good call, I hadn't thought of that. Maybe a pair of cheapish computer speakers with a jack input for a bit of volume?

radio2 is welded on and anyone who foooks with the nob gets sacked

Radio 2 is shite. Gold is much better if you like older music.

There's too much talking on radio 2, the other day this farmers wife was talking about her mark one fecking sheepdog for an hour. I wanted to smash the radio but it wasn't mine.

And that fella that's on on a Saturday sounds like he's already dead.

Radio 2 is shite. Gold is much better if you like older music.

There's too much talking on radio 2, the other day this farmers wife was talking about her mark one fecking sheepdog for an hour. I wanted to smash the radio but it wasn't mine.

And that fella that's on on a Saturday sounds like he's already dead.
must admit that i could sometimes do a van gough when jeramy vine is on but its a station i can get everywhere so fook it radio 2 it is

Have a radio in the van but don't use it, usually listen to my mate moaning about the state onthe economy and how the government is screwing the country up.

I've been listening to DJ sets from Soundcloud on my Iphone. Just download the App and take your pick. I'm on unlimited data so costs no more.

Status
Not open for further replies.