What do spreads require of a good labourer?

It's great stuff! When I agreed to strip the ceiling I tested a wee bit to see how easy it would come off, came off pretty easy so I thought perfect! I must have scraped the only loose bit on the whole ceiling, the rest was a right c**t to come off

It's great stuff! When I agreed to strip the ceiling I tested a wee bit to see how easy it would come off, came off pretty easy so I thought perfect! I must have scraped the only loose bit on the whole ceiling, the rest was a right c**t to come off
Use zinsser dif in a sprayer, score it then you literally just spray it on have a brew or two then it just peels off

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pug
Yes just use a tiger roller to punch the paper or just cut it with a stanley

Deleted the post as realised it was a stupid question....why would you score after:aburrido:

The milfs dont want to score with me is the problem:( even the gilfs arent interested
That's not a bad thing tbh no point getting into trouble at home. Had a sort of thing last week, she said "you know Zol I'm quite adventurous" whilst I was gazing at her jugs. She's fit as

That's not a bad thing tbh no point getting into trouble at home. Had a sort of thing last week, she said "you know Zol I'm quite adventurous" whilst I was gazing at her jugs. She's fit as

I wud of been in it quicker than a rat up a drainpipe..

That was the ball breaker I did today :(
How old are you kitchy??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    959.3 KB · Views: 317