What Are you Doing Today?

Members online

I do mate. I just can’t do that keto s**t you do.
They was a flash in the pan for a week or two
Bhudda bowls now for a month at least
925426D9-6BF2-4D27-9D69-8F288E993F19.jpeg

f**k**g cables and sprinkler hoses

Attachments

• 643575A5-6492-42A0-A949-BA53C88C78CE.jpeg
    643575A5-6492-42A0-A949-BA53C88C78CE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 116
  • 6AD104BE-5D70-4C64-9C04-31E9C1E62014.jpeg
    6AD104BE-5D70-4C64-9C04-31E9C1E62014.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 106
I had a terrible morning I've felt lack lustre and soleles all day, this morning I went through my usual routine up dog out breakfast coffee and set out to work! I was driving along about 6.45am down the back lanes to work and from nowhere I mean nowhere!! My arsehole wanted to explode I went drip white sweating the lot! I had no time to get anywhere or even anything. I pulled over immediately went to the hedgerow dropped my trousers and my asshole erupted with a piss like dihoria the relief was outta this world! I finished removed my t-shirt and tidied myself up. Got back in the van had a moment of reflection and carried on to work!
It's been a strange old day!

I had a terrible morning I've felt lack lustre and soleles all day, this morning I went through my usual routine up dog out breakfast coffee and set out to work! I was driving along about 6.45am down the back lanes to work and from nowhere I mean nowhere!! My arsehole wanted to explode I went drip white sweating the lot! I had no time to get anywhere or even anything. I pulled over immediately went to the hedgerow dropped my trousers and my asshole erupted with a piss like dihoria the relief was outta this world! I finished removed my t-shirt and tidied myself up. Got back in the van had a moment of reflection and carried on to work!
It's been a strange old day!

Maybe time to give up the vindaloo Pot Noodles?

s**t happens. Lol.
I'm just glad it was early and there wasn't any other motorists around because that was happening whether I liked it or not it would of made a hell of a mess in my pants! It broke a little piece of me mentally I think haven’t stop thinking about it all day

I'm just glad it was early and there wasn't any other motorists around because that was happening whether I liked it or not it would of made a hell of a mess in my pants! It broke a little piece of me mentally I think haven’t stop thinking about it all day
Could be your gut changing. Happens as you get older. IBS ain’t no joke. I’ve had to run through crowded streets in the city to find a bog.