what annoys you the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
they put a fair bit of air into it it's like a whirl pool ;D i reckon it's about the same mate

i dont think theres a lot in it to be honest, unless you get the young lad i had a few weeks back who, (bless his little cotton socks), managed to make mixing a bucket take longer than it took me to lay the bugger on!!!...

a few months back my tranny packed up so i had to knock some multi up by hand, took ages to go off and was lovely to work with... ain't doing it all the time though!

i havent really got a clue?? i'd shown him how to do it but i suppose it takes a bit of practice knowing how much plaster to how much water... it was more like 1/2 a bucket of water, 2 handfuls of plaster.... mix it, another handful, mix it... 1/2 an hour later..
still the way i do it can be awkward for some at first i just get the bag under my arm, the whisk in the other etc... but with the new paddle it should make it easier so they can tip the plaster in, then put the bag down and use the whisk, the problem before was the old whisk didnt sink it so it had to go in simultaneously...
thing is the lad didnt exactly go lookin for something to do, mate of the missus lad, only 17, prolly make a good 'sports therapist' (his college course) but never anything that requires 'less thought, more GET THE F"CK ON WITH IT!!!' :D

ive always liked the idea of giving them a stick for 6 months and ask them to do other jobs aswell, then give them the whisk and do the jobs ........they should walk it then

Status
Not open for further replies.