What am I worth

Members online

How much do you want? Your obviously not happy with 40 which is understandable but there’s a lot your not telling us. Age, own tools, your on your first year, you’d just be at college if it wasn’t for your relative. You’ve gotta pay your dues a lot at first. You was probably costing him more than 40 a day at first

How much do you want? Your obviously not happy with 40 which is understandable but there’s a lot your not telling us. Age, own tools, your on your first year, you’d just be at college if it wasn’t for your relative. You’ve gotta pay your dues a lot at first. You was probably costing him more than 40 a day at first
Not a lot more because I know I’m only on my first year, in relation to tools I have my trowels but also use his tools as he’s a bit of a collector so he won’t miss them too much

It's alright saying you can do this and that. Depends how well. And I doubt very well if it's your first year.. nowt wrong with 40 quid especially if you're a young un. He's learning you a trade at end of day he's entitled to make money off you, it's not a charity

It's alright saying you can do this and that. Depends how well. And I doubt very well if it's your first year.. nowt wrong with 40 quid especially if you're a young un. He's learning you a trade at end of day he's entitled to make money off you, it's not a charity
I can get walls flat with no hollows and polished, he’s said so himself but whenever I mention more money he smirks and says it’ll come, he said this for when I could skim, now I can and where is it

A monkey can flatten a wall and polish it to death pal. It's angles and detail work that make ya a plasterer. And really doubt you can float and set a room properly on your own after a year. How old are you ?

I can get walls flat with no hollows and polished, he’s said so himself but whenever I mention more money he smirks and says it’ll come, he said this for when I could skim, now I can and where is it

Be grateful for the chance. Not everyone has the luck of having family in the trade prepared to give them a start. You’re 17 and only just started learning.

If you blow this you will be on your arse. I say this meant kindly .

He’s right, the money will come in time

It's a wind up, if your capable of even signing up to this forum your fully capable of a quick search on here.

Plenty of lads more than willing to tell everyone the rates

It's a wind up, if your capable of even signing up to this forum your fully capable of a quick search on here.

Plenty of lads more than willing to tell everyone the rates

@Andy g £20 a day. Well, £40 a bag, but can only do half a bag a day.

@lurpak £300 for nursery hours. 10-2 and home for a bath with no soap, Stella and pictures of his feet.

And anything in between.

He is 18 and in his first year at college,
I highly doubt he can board, float and skim rooms all by himself to the standard he thinks he can.

more than likely he has managed to get a wall flat an now thinks he deserves £600 a week

Last edited: