What a mug shot........

Badgerrrrrrr

E65EE1D4-0AF5-4FA9-BA28-7A822BF85720.jpeg

That time of day again ...

Hope that ceiling isn't finished mate lol

What two coats as well marshy,
F.ck next you’ll be wanting me to polish it up ......lol.
Might get a first trowel by lunch if I’m lucky the way its hanging.
Time for another coffee and watch loose women on the square box thing.

What two coats as well marshy,
F.ck next you’ll be wanting me to polish it up ......lol.
Might get a first trowel by lunch if I’m lucky the way its hanging.
Time for another coffee and watch loose women on the square box thing.
I'm only messing bud pics of milf customer would be good tho

Being a moderator gives me less chance than a member winning it but he has sold it on eBay like he normally does for charity :buitre:

Personally I don’t believe him, @Danny let’s see the transaction to said charity ? Your reputation is at stake here, well what’s left of it anyway.

Can’t even run a competition, not sure if it’s incompetence or just damn right laziness, either way not a way to treat members.

Personally I don’t believe him, @Danny let’s see the transaction to said charity ? Your reputation is at stake here, well what’s left of it anyway.

Can’t even run a competition, not sure if it’s incompetence or just damn right laziness, either way not a way to treat members.
Me thinks you swallowed the bait

I agree you would have to be a complete tosser to just sell it and not invite the forum :)

f**k em Danny, knock £200 off the rrp so 400 each and sell them to members on here then give the money to @Olican 's charity

Better than a competition where 2 people get a free mixer, that way 2 member get a knock down price mixer and a charity gets £800

Naaa because who do you give it too because there will be a few takers, I'm sure @gps would of paid £200 less?
It's called selling something so give to the first person who says they'd like to buy it

I have 2 mixers 1 will be a comp prize and the other is not up for grabs yet as i need to use it for a while first