What a mess !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan90

Dont know what happened but its all over the place

I think there was moisture getting in somewhere,

Anywho, this is what i think i should do, you guys can tell me otherwise.

2 coat pva, hardwall, poss 2 coats but thin? skim ?

Thanks for your time !

Attachments

• IMAG0607.jpg
    IMAG0607.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 338
  • IMAG0608.jpg
    IMAG0608.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 338
  • IMAG0609.jpg
    IMAG0609.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 355
What's all over the place ? What's that that's on the wall? Was this a job you started or are you in after someone else? Bit more info please

Sorry mate its old plaster that has been taken off the walls, and its left a very uneven surface because of the plaster being bolstered of at all different levels ! I posted pics have they worked ?

Can't really tell from your pics what's happend ?if it solid enough, couple of coats of pva,bonding to straighten. then skim? Still don'quite get wby you had to bolster it off??? Is that timber you are patching up to. under the window:confused:

First off ,who put that rad on using PTF and is that laminate flooring on the wall:RpS_scared:?. Looks to me like some one has chiped all the finish off with a bolster and left you with a rough backing coat. so here's what i would do.First remove the radiator then whats left of that laminate flooring and the **** skirting ,scrape off any loose skimming still on the wall, give the area a good couple of coats of pva and then depending on the condition of the old backing plaster you can either give it a tight coat of bonding and skim or just a good coat of multi followed by a second coat trowed up.

The state of the plaster before was really bad not too sure what happened to it previously, so I took the plaster back to give it some sort of consistent level to make it easier to lay stuff on I suppose ! Yeh its a strip of timber that runs across the wall

AAAAAAArrghhhh my eyes!

Some bad work there mate. Why does the window open inwards, is it a conservatory?

You ought to sack the plumber.

AAAAAAArrghhhh my eyes!

Some bad work there mate. Why does the window open inwards, is it a conservatory?

You ought to sack the plumber.

Its a conservatory, built onto the back of the house i would expect, so the window would have originally been opening out on to the garden/yard.........:RpS_thumbup:

Lol yes plumbing is shocking and unfortunately far beyond me so the dodgey radiator is gonna have to stay ! yes its a conservatory and yes some crazy fool has put a strip of laminate across the wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.