what a lovely day

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickelarse

Private Member
great day today. had a pretty big lounge to skim. me and mate were going to do it. at 6.30 this morning he text to say he couldnt. c.unt. so i left at 7, picked up the gear, got to the house just before 8 and made a start.

all dust sheets etc, loading out clearing up, a fair bit of bonding out, artex lid, 3 windows, an understairs bit, and patching into the stairwalls. all in all just under 8 bags of skim. got home just after 9. lovely

but bought a load of alcohol and a steak to make myself feel better.

no! driven by the tingly feeling i get in my pants every time my trowel touches a wall. :)

to be fair i feel like sh!t. and i didnt want to go back tommorrow

was funny tho. on 2nd hit and could see i didnt have enough gear. so i asked the guy if he could pick me up a bag of multi. he said yep, no probs. when he gets back he goes, i got it. i said , ok, where is it. he says in the car. i was like, oh rite, do u want me to get it. he said yeah, i cant pick it up. i said, are u taking the p!ss. he said no! seriously i cant. bearing in mind hes 28. i was like, hm, ok, and went and got it. he said he had to get the guy from wickes to put it in his car for him. what a fag

yesterday i did a hall stairs and landing on my tod. with 2 big stairwell walls. 2 artex ceilings, above the doors was just too small a gap for my 11" and a s**t load of reveals. started at half 7, finished about half 6. don't wanna do that again in a hurry

Nisus said:
You money grabber Steve ;D ;D

maybe i worded it wrong, when i said on my tod i meant the only plasterer. i had a labourer. im still used to working with another plasterer so i always class me and a labourer as 'on my own'

nick0412 said:
no! driven by the tingly feeling i get in my pants every time my trowel touches a wall. :)

to be fair i feel like sh!t. and i didnt want to go back tommorrow

was funny tho. on 2nd hit and could see i didnt have enough gear. so i asked the guy if he could pick me up a bag of multi. he said yep, no probs. when he gets back he goes, i got it. i said , ok, where is it. he says in the car. i was like, oh rite, do u want me to get it. he said yeah, i cant pick it up. i said, are u taking the p!ss. he said no! seriously i cant. bearing in mind hes 28. i was like, hm, ok, and went and got it. he said he had to get the guy from wickes to put it in his car for him. what a fag

pull the lighting fuse out then you silly boy!

steve cov said:
Nisus said:
You money grabber Steve ;D ;D

maybe i worded it wrong, when i said on my tod i meant the only plasterer. i had a labourer. im still used to working with another plasterer so i always class me and a labourer as 'on my own'

;D ;D

So 11hrs for you & a lab that's nearly a day & half for 2 of you.

So how much?? ;D

after i paid the materials, paid the labourer, fuel, give them some money back for ruining their carpets etc, i was left with £10...

oh and i had to buy a ladder to do above the stairs so i probably lost about £50 in the end

Status
Not open for further replies.