What a dreary day,till I saw this !

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

mark ross

Private Member
Hammered off site by the rain today,Saw this in Tunbridge Wells. Mono done by blind man.....multi couloured climbing wall :RpS_lol:

IMAG0022.jpg

Same day next day same day next day hopefully he got paid cause he had to get on with it and it's site work so thy could pay him daywork for a week to make it match but they wouldn't so he did

We've scrapped same day/next day on jobs but this seems to far off looks like two colours...I know you should never knock any one elses work,as it could always come back on you, but we just had to stop the van,get out and laugh at if for a while.Did get some funny looks from people driving by... might have a go at climbing up it next week.

Bollox aint it, the flats i used to live in are under major refurb, exterior insulated render systems with thin coat Acrylic finish, fCuking awfull finish and just bad work but someone pays for it, the tenants and these Polish cnuts get away with it, i only work domestic nowadays cos thats where the money is but my work has to be spot on to get paid these cnuts get paid whatever.

as spunky said looks like same colour but different scratch times, the difference in colour can be quite a bit.

Lucious, you are right, It does not matter ,how many years you have,how many NVQ,s ,what colour CSCS card you have ( and thats another discussion on its own).Developers look at one thing ,and thats the bottom line.like the saying goes " you get what you pay for" Prob have scaff up soon and some one painting it.

d*m**o, It is in Tunbridge Wells ( royal) .

And yes , I am Kentish plasterer,screeder and renderer :RpS_thumbup:

they could have different gangs and done different water to powder ratios

Spunk,

Lets look at this further, consider this...guys applying mono by hand will have the gear much more rounder than machine guys.Bearing this in mind, We have sprayed monos, and on the same job, applied some akward areas by hand and after a good period of drying the tones of the different areas have been un distinguishable. Are we to concider that the pigment remains inconsistent with even the most slightest of water variations.I beleive that through colour systems must be manufacturered with a certain degree of tolerance in mind,to accomodate instances as you point out.

Last edited:
:RpS_thumbup: good man :RpS_thumbup:
imm maidstone way and theres a big block of flats like the ones in your pic lol propper dodgy finish beads all over the place colour not the same mesh showing
over by maidstone west station
:RpS_thumbup:

Dom, The irony of this jb is I know it was done by a Dry lining contractor working out of the Maidstane area.:huh:

Spunk,

Lets look at this further, consider this...guys applying mono by hand will have the gear much more rounder than machine guys.Bearing this in mind, We have sprayed monos, and on the same job, applied some akward areas by hand and after a good period of drying the tones of the different areas have been un distinguishable. Are we to concider that the pigment remains inconsistent with even the most slightest of water variations.I beleive that through colour systems must be manufacturered with a certain degree of tolerance in mind,to accomodate instances as you point out.
you are goody in disguise

lol mr goblet does that make you the robot with a distinct lack of verbal diarrhoea then......mr twiggy......billybillybillybillybilly:flapper:

Status
Not open for further replies.