What a day.

Members online

Mike Harrison

Skimmed a 18 sq metre artex ceiling today used bonding in the mix.it worked well but it was a slog give me 3 gauges on site any day.dont know how long it should have took but it was just over 3 hours.worst thing was it was a freebie for wifes nan.infact it cost me 300 quid because missus has decided to buy her a new floor.feel like ive had my pants down.

Skimmed a 18 sq metre artex ceiling today used bonding in the mix.it worked well but it was a slog give me 3 gauges on site any day.dont know how long it should have took but it was just over 3 hours.worst thing was it was a freebie for wifes nan.infact it cost me 300 quid because missus has decided to buy her a new floor.feel like ive had my pants down.
Artex sucks as much as 3 gauges lol.

Piss off ya slags. If only doing1 or 2 artex lids I would be home at 1 if start early.

This c**t took all day.

Fair play to the site guys I think they do brilliant to smash it everyday
But artex overskim , totally different game

Fair play to the site guys I think they do brilliant to smash it everyday
But artex overskim , totally different game
Painful . Specially that f**k**g fan pattern.
Or when you put a price in then start job. Go to scrape it and realise it's got 500 years of paint and smoke on

Painful . Specially that f**k**g fan pattern.
Or when you put a price in then start job. Go to scrape it and realise it's got 500 years of paint and smoke on
Around here there is a lot of “finger grasp pattern” have you got it up your way mate

cant remember exActly. Think was more than that tbh. Flat full of artex lids. Was another 2flats afterwhich were empty . Posh retirement place
20D6B067-2316-46AD-8292-5E182F0E83E3.gif