What a Bloody day today

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Wednesday I did an artex reskim on 2 out 11 ceilings in a house near where I live went perfect big old ceilings done and dusted at about 4 o'clock I went to help a bathroom fitter he needed a bathroom skimming which was fine figure hey been done by 7 ish and will have another days money.... he was not ready for me at all didnt start till 10 and didnt leave till nearly 1....HAPPY!!!

So thursday morning got up bout 7 had to be in a town about 20 mins away for half past to re skim a bedroom, text the girl and said was going to be a bit late had van to empty ect ect.

got to the job at 9 bit late for me but I was exhausted, realised that the girl was not staying in the house and had told her mum to wait for me and had been there since 7:30... she was pleased!!

I then realised that the customer had got the wrong materials... board finish as opposed to multi finish (which is why I hate the customer insisting on buying the materials).

So by the time i had gone to Wickes and got back it was near 11 o'clock and yet I still had not dust sheeted out!!

Anyway no radiators had been removed no light switches sockets in fact nothing... I turned round and suggest I came back when the room was ready, which went down really well.

Phone rings, a customer I quoted for reskimming 2 walls and rebuilding a stud wall, she said that I was a very expensive plasterer and that they had in mind of paying £60 for the whole lot... I quickly added that I would not get out of bed for that, they then asked what they should do.... my reply was find another plasterer!!!

so tonight I am here exhausted and stressed as people are stupid and think that we slog our nuts out for £60!!!

Anyway rant over!!

off to paris tomorrow night so I will be eating snails and frog hoppers!

Have a nice / better weekend.

Danny

its all swings and roundabouts danny i had a shite day yesterday nothing went right water board turned up 5 mins before me .turned off water had me waiting round for 2 hrs before it got turned back on .didnt leave job till 8.30pm all for £120.but im doing job on monday im getting £600quid for 1 days work mind you thats a one off have a good weekend in paris go to the latin quater loads cheaper very friendly and good bars

I prefer the Clooney area in the 13th (I think). Little medieval restaurants. Nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.