What’s the Nelda black edition?

Cornelius

Sat at home sipping some cans bored shitless on a Friday night, found a new trowel!! Lol what this black edition business? Not read anything on here about it yet?

I’m not buying anything else I’ve been using my mt carbon on skimming again and got the edge nice and sharp again after ruining it on render. Lovely trowel right the way through set. Certainly not buying anything else because it’s a different colour handle or whatever. @John j you not happy with your finatex?

I’m not buying anything else I’ve been using my mt carbon on skimming again and got the edge nice and sharp again after ruining it on render. Lovely trowel right the way through set. Certainly not buying anything else because it’s a different colour handle or whatever. @John j you not happy with your finatex?
I.ve only used it once just use my nela carbon and plazi

Sat at home sipping some cans bored shitless on a Friday night, found a new trowel!! Lol what this black edition business? Not read anything on here about it yet?
Got mine yesterday. 16 and 11 inch . Stiffer than gold 2 nela
.and 4.72 inches wide . My mate says he wants buying one as he cant afford it so I ordered him a 14 as a present.. he said yesterday F*****g it I want one.. so nice little surprise for him monday on site.

Got mine yesterday. 16 and 11 inch . Stiffer than gold 2 nela
.and 4.72 inches wide .0.4mm My mate says he wants buying one as he cant afford it so I ordered him a 14 as a present.. he said yesterday F*****g it I want one.. so nice little surprise for him monday on site.
Should also add I have the refina 2 18 which is spot on and this black edition is close to it

Mira a new product king available from NELA, we have a number of products entering the range soon.

Main difference with the trowel Is it has a slightly thicker blade and is 4.72” in width. It’s a higher grade steel also. The thicker blade and difference in width has changed the flexibility Meaning it’s slightly stiffer, it does however have the same performance as a flex.

D6965D80-628F-4BD6-B256-2FB77A1AB81F.jpeg
595B4060-7EB8-4B0C-807B-86E918C35064.jpeg

Mira a new product king available from NELA, we have a number of products entering the range soon.

Main difference with the trowel Is it has a slightly thicker blade and is 4.72” in width. It’s a higher grade steel also. The thicker blade and difference in width has changed the flexibility Meaning it’s slightly stiffer, it does however have the same performance as a flex.

View attachment 42666View attachment 42667
That looks spot on

I've got this one,not really used it yet as I've had my nela s*p*r*lex mark 2 and it's still going strong after 3 years but I've tried using this a few times and dosnt seem as good..feels like it needs breaking in where as the nela mark 2 was able to use straight out of the box..are these the same spec towels?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191214-091445_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20191214-091445_Chrome.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 146
I have also just broke in a nela carbon 14 . Lovely bit of kit. Got a 20 carbon for wet flat. Just trying to work clever... I like my toys . Lol
When I price up what I paid 25 plus years ago to now on trowels quite a difference.. so way I look at it is in sorted for next 10 plus when trowels will be over 100 quid

Can you change/replace the blades on the spats? What thickness blades are they? Pole attachments for ceilings etc?

I'm skint ( almost lol ) , did this today
IMG_20191214_164012.jpg

In my defense I did have to mesh and sort a couple of back boxes , £80

That's price of materials , got moaned at for using her drill bits , so gotta replace them , moaned about not able to fire up the woodburner , also inconvenience of second coat and skim to come cos she wants to put decorations up , she don't know why I stay up field so much lol