What’s multi like these days

Members online

The multi has new name mate- board finish. The bags labelled multi are some recycled s**t.

Well, you all know I don't put acres of the stuff on, but Wednesday, I struggled my tits off with it. Could be heat perhaps, but I'm only doing small areas so easily in control. Thursday, and a different batch and it trowelled up lovely...night and day.

im enjoying using it atm. Worked away for a while few months back and struggled like f**k with it tho. Took some work to trowel it up nice. I think it has something to do with the water. Who the f**k knows

Just used board finish on a job and it was dog poop so going back to multi from now on.

I thought it was just me that struggled with it sometimes . Wot happened to carlite finish. Cheers.
Carlite Finish was only any good on the high suction backgrounds it was designed for, and Multifinish always works fine on high suction as well. It's working over boards etc. that they've got to get it right for.
Well in fact they haven't (and don't) give a f**k because spreads don't have a choice.

I used multi recently for the first times in aaages. I like that you have a bit more time with it but it’s grainy and feels awful

I used multi recently for the first times in aaages. I like that you have a bit more time with it but it’s grainy and feels awful
Multifinish is nothing near as 'grainy' as the decent gear of years ago. IMHO it's the fact that it's made so fine, to get over suction, that is what makes it slimey and horrible to use where there is less suction and in cooler weather.