Wet Room Corners - Help

DrGraham

Hi, I've 2 wet rooms and had resin coating on them (floor and walls). Unfortunately the plaster used at the wall-floor interface has bubbled up so I need advice on the material to use. Would ardex46 be OK? Would like to get a small radius curve on the wall-floor join so any advice on a material that will be easy to apply and smooth as well as be firm to coat with resin once dry.

Why did he plaster the walls did he use moisture boards you would have been best with cement boards...
Has he tanked it properly with mesh i dont see the need for a curl if hes done his job properly..

Hi, I've 2 wet rooms and had resin coating on them (floor and walls). Unfortunately the plaster used at the wall-floor interface has bubbled up so I need advice on the material to use. Would ardex46 be OK? Would like to get a small radius curve on the wall-floor join so any advice on a material that will be easy to apply and smooth as well as be firm to coat with resin once dry.
Any pics of job?

Why did he plaster the walls did he use moisture boards you would have been best with cement boards...
Has he tanked it properly with mesh i dont see the need for a curl if hes done his job properly..
I think the plaster is standard and this was sealed before resin was rolled on to create a watertight membrane. I dont need a big radius, just want to avoid a square edge to aid rinsing off and keeping clean.

Attachments

• tempImageyKAh4f.png
    tempImageyKAh4f.png
    10.8 MB · Views: 127
Easiest way, fit altro non slip type vynil flooring with form and captile 150mm up wall or tile floor then tile walls.

I think the plaster is standard and this was sealed before resin was rolled on to create a watertight membrane. I dont need a big radius, just want to avoid a square edge to aid rinsing off and keeping clean.
Epoxy fill the edge to help with any movement then run a tape top and bottom of curve and apply a flexible tile grout.Kerakoll do many colours and will blend in fine.