We're all in this together

Staff online

Members online

stuart23

Private Member
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/39830087

Forbes rich list just been released and now more billionaires in U.K. Than ever before and the rich have seen there wealth rise by 14%.
Meanwhile we are in the middle of austerity measures where the poor and disabled are being forced into severe poverty so we can help repay the deficit. If there was aliens looking down watching what we were doing they wouldn't believe what was happening. Tory Britain, makes you proud to be British eh?

Hardly surprises me, the gap between rich and poor has been greater than that of Victorian times for approx 10 years or more now and no one is doing anything about it. They all however keep saying that if we take too much tax from the rich the poor will just keep getting poorer because it discourages investment, it would be nice to know when it is all going to start trickling down and the trend is going to reverse but, then again austerity is a very good stick for beating the dirt down so why bother doing anything about it ever.?????

Was there no rich people living here when labour was in government ?

Did they not make yearly gains ?

How long was labour in power for ? And they only put the top rate of tax up to 50% in the last few months of government knowing they where heading for defeat, and knowing the Tories would put it back down and fools like you blame the Tories for giving the rich a tax cut , despite the tax take being more at the lower rate lol.

You talk about low wages but what is a great way of keeping wages low than to flood the labour market with mass immigration lol and whose bright idea was that ? Labour lol all to keep them in power.

But carry on blaming the Tories.

How is Nicola getting on in Scotland ? Almost recession again isn't it lol ? Spend spend spend lol

How long was labour in power for ? And they only put the top rate of tax up to 50% in the last few months of government knowing they where heading for defeat, and knowing the Tories would put it back down and fools like you blame the Tories for giving the rich a tax cut , despite the tax take being more at the lower rate lol.

You talk about low wages but what is a great way of keeping wages low than to flood the labour market with mass immigration lol and whose bright idea was that ? Labour lol all to keep them in power.

How is Nicola getting on in Scotland ? Almost recession again isn't it lol ? Spend spend spend lol

I divint think I mentioned the Tories at all and certainly was not implying they are totally to blame the gap was at the levels I mentioned before labour lost power lol

Your starting to get a bit jumpy Marra a bit like Terresa lmao

Only for us at the top u bottom feeders would have notting. Be happy with what we give yous . 14% I was expecting 20% this year.

I divint think I mentioned the Tories at all and certainly was not implying they are totally to blame the gap was at the levels I mentioned before labour lost power lol

Your starting to get a bit jumpy Marra a bit like Terresa lmao

My reply wasn't aimed at you lol

Torys started the austerity measures and the torys cut tax for the rich. Work it out for yourself

Torys started the austerity measures and the torys cut tax for the rich. Work it out for yourself

austerity measures because of massive overspending, and the tax take is more at 45% than at 50% you work it out lol

There will always be the have and the have nots , always have been and always will be.
I couldn't give a s**t if a billionaire makes another 100 million in the year , good luck to him wish it was me,

Is that a yes or no ?
The deficit and the debt are connected and the tories have doubled there debt and most Tory parties have increased the debt and not reduced the defecit. Services and jobs are being battered and the top percent are getting richer and your happy with that? You might be doing ok but your luck only has to change slightly and your in the situation of people you disaprove of which is a very sad place to be in.