Members online

No members online now.

Formby plastering

I need a beer

Attachments

• 20161118_200421.jpg
    20161118_200421.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 446
Well I used the old chestnut thinking that me asking for a hoover being late and all that they'd say just leave that we will do it.. boy was I wrong haha

I had the same last week, he actually sat on the sofa and watched me hoover then helped me move the sofa to another spot and sat down again! :ROFLMAO:

I carry my own hoover on domestics. The housewives love it and you get plenty of brownie points, bacon butties brews etc and when she goes out to get your cash from the bank you can use the hoover to give yourself a bj while you wait (y)

When I was an apprentice I thought I would be a clever boy and wash the buckets in the bath on the job we were on. So there I was pleased as punch and as smug as a sandboy.

Anyway 2 days later I left the tap running and went for my lunch, Half hour later the client is going mental as his bathroom was flooded out. I had to admit it was me, didn't realise the build up of Skimming would block the pipe.

I had docked wages and a slap on the back of the head. Learnt though....

IMG_3434.PNG

Costly in money and reputation.[/QUOTE]
I had the same last week, he actually sat on the sofa and watched me hoover then helped me move the sofa to another spot and sat down again! :ROFLMAO:
Always have your hovering 'outfit' ready to change into - this will encourage the lazy coont to do one of two things...1. Instant full payment, and to leave all hovering to him.
2. He rushes out of the room and returns in his 'gimp-suit' to help out...run for the FOOKIN hills - unless that's what flicks your switch!

I carry my own hoover on domestics. The housewives love it and you get plenty of brownie points, bacon butties brews etc and when she goes out to get your cash from the bank you can use the hoover to give yourself a bj while you wait (y)

yup likewise... even if they offer to use theirs I never did... a henry hoover is the muts nuts