well ive done it!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie

Private Member
Cleaned the inside of the van and the tools today omg im 1 scruffy c**t!!!..

I always say that my tools and van are a barometer of how im feeling about work and life in general!!!!...well what can I say jesus I need to get my s**t together!!!

Not so much untidy but every tool proper caked in plaster, every work tops got holes and stains all over, hop ups twice the weight with plaster etc etc!

And the ultimate shame a 10yr old 4 piece level set that I just looked at and laughed and thought I don't even know where to start with these so have just ordered a new set!!!

So zombies new yr resoloution is must keep my gear cleaner and take more pride in my appearance I recon I must have looked like fred flinstone for the last 6months!!!

On that note any tips about keeping on top of tools/clothes im a proper tramp I just wipe my hands and trowels etc straight onto clothes might even have to go G** and order some bib and braces!!!!

So come on slag me or gulp plz tell me your all the same???

Zombie:RpS_crying:

Order the new cork handled estwing supaflex lath hammer scrubbing brush, 2or3 quick taps and your tools will be knackered.

well done, zombie :RpS_thumbup: a picture paints a thousand words :)

was working this morning but this afternoon i took all the decorations down. i couldnt take it anymore. too claustrophobic. the missus was out and wasnt happy when she got back. dont wear a bib and braces. please :RpS_crying:

mens-leather-bib-brace-xlarge.png

Sounds just like me except I haven't bothered to clean van or tools I will just carry on being a Fred fintstone and happy with it lmao

well done, zombie :RpS_thumbup: a picture paints a thousand words :)

was working this morning but this afternoon i took all the decorations down. i couldnt take it anymore. too claustrophobic. the missus was out and wasnt happy when she got back. dont wear a bib and braces. please :RpS_crying:

mens-leather-bib-brace-xlarge.png

hahahahaha!!!!! jurek that's mega fela that 1 picy has probabley saved me from a lifetime of ridicule come 5th jan now!!!! big thank you!!!!:RpS_thumbsup:

Yeah same in our house in fact we even took down day after boxing day I had to plead with the misus mind it was driving me insane love pre xmas but after boxing day I just wanna get some normality back!!!

lol anyway where the foook did u get tat picy from hahahah!:RpS_thumbsup:

Bib and Braces are the future :RpS_thumbup: my troosers are spotless all the time now just a shame about me van :RpS_unsure:

I do keep my trowels clean,wash after each gauge and sometimes inbetween then about once a week sometimes more I will use a window scraper to scrape off any build up on both sides of the trowels,whitch isn't usually much as I keep on top of it,it takes under 5 minutes to do all of my trowels and corner trowel etc.:RpS_thumbup:

I do keep my trowels clean,wash after each gauge and sometimes inbetween then about once a week sometimes more I will use a window scraper to scrape off any build up on both sides of the trowels,whitch isn't usually much as I keep on top of it,it takes under 5 minutes to do all of my trowels and corner trowel etc.:RpS_thumbup:

lol...that's it kick a man when hes down!!!

that's what the new zombies going to be like erm erm until end/ mid/ midish jan!!!!:RpS_unsure:

Its just something I do,I like a clean trowel but I sometimes work with a lad who has that much plaster on the handle of his mt you can no longer see what colour the handle is,it doesn't bother him and he's a good spread:RpS_thumbup:

Where are those trousers from in the dude who did the supalex video I think they are referred to as the starwars trousers

I am soaking my tools in the bath at the moment before they go away :)

mine had been soaking for 2wks along with buckets etc...gulp didn't even make a difference they were that bad!!!!

in fact just my luck I had to smash the bloody ice to get my tools back out wa a reyt disaster!!! lol:RpS_angry:

If you used a sponge @zombie then you could clean your tools as you work :RpS_thumbsup::RpS_lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some dickies whites bib n brace 10 er at local cattle market nothing fancy but do the job and cheap enough to replace a regular intervals:RpS_thumbup:

I have some dickies whites bib n brace 10 er at local cattle market nothing fancy but do the job and cheap enough to replace a regular intervals:RpS_thumbup:

just been looking at them on screwfix site but everyone seems to be saying realy small at gulp 17st and square I think il save the humiliation!!!! lol

if someone had told me in my 20s id be looking ay bib and braces id have pissed mysen!!!! lol

still don't know if I dare wear any!!! bit like when you go to pub with your new xmas jumper on and all blokes in pub are like dogs with a bone griefing you!!!!:RpS_blushing:

Cleaned the van cab yesterday. Spotless, but that's cos the fakin clutch has gone in the car :RpS_cursing:

So bubbles' well earned xmas break now includes being a bastad taxi 'til the car comes out the garage :RpS_mad:

just been looking at them on screwfix site but everyone seems to be saying realy small at gulp 17st and square I think il save the humiliation!!!! lol

if someone had told me in my 20s id be looking ay bib and braces id have pissed mysen!!!! lol

still don't know if I dare wear any!!! bit like when you go to pub with your new xmas jumper on and all blokes in pub are like dogs with a bone griefing you!!!!:RpS_blushing:
Dont matter what you look like,beats the mrs moaning bout plaster crumbs everywhere lol, or worse when sshe's got one on her and it's raining and freezing making you take all your dirty clothes off before you can come inside:RpS_thumbup:

Dont matter what you look like,beats the mrs moaning bout plaster crumbs everywhere lol, or worse when sshe's got one on her and it's raining and freezing making you take all your dirty clothes off before you can come inside:RpS_thumbup:

So I'm not special after all, you've shattered all my delusions now and I'm not sure that 2015 bodes well for me now

Feck that i walk in jump on the safa...lol

Janes is ok about the dust and oil to be honest she moans more about the fact i fall asleep after a days graft on sofa

Lol my missus is always playing fook about plaster int house and she hates the smell of freeflo she can tell if I've bin rendering. I come in go int front Room get on all fours and my two little ones jump on me back so I take them round the room and fling em on the sofa, bits of skim everywhere bloody good crack tho

Status
Not open for further replies.