well harry left spurs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be some canny p***ed off spurs fans.........herd a rumour tother day that the geezer that owns man city has another club in abu dabi or some where and rednapp was top of his list months ago...........the england job coming up has got him the boot cos they had only won 1 game in 12 when all the speculation was going about that harry would defo get the job and spurs went to rat s**t...........

harry let spurs fans and directors down badly, never should have lost a 10 point lead over arsenal go , should have killed the england job speculation right at the start,should have committed his future to spurs, because he did not do this the speculation dragged on for weeks causing uncetainty and loss of confidence throughout the football club, always on sky winding car window down giving little titbits out to waiting cameras ,basically saying to the fa come and get me, the club and supporters deserve champions league not the europa league, tactically he was not up to it never gave the up and coming spurs players a chance, he was never going to get the england job the fa wanted a clean break, nothing lurking in the background court cases ,bank account opened in monaco in his dogs name, the man is bad news has ruined portsmouth , he has the nerve to say spurs were dalaying contract talks when really he messed them about good for you chairman levy, so thats it by the way had a bad day today, so anyhoooo get your money on england to win euros ,

Still going for Portugal. That will be some game against the Dutch, who could be going home without a point, who would have thought it eh?

i fancy portugal to take the euro home.they are looking quite tasty.even tho i wana kick ronaldos head in every time i see that prick!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.