Well Done

Status
Not open for further replies.

kebab king

Private Member
To Tony Wierneski(think thats how to spell ya name), a local polish Plasterer who has won my award for the 2 worst ever ceilings i have seen skimmed, the third never got done because you ran out of Plaster.

Even the decorator the lady got in refused to paint the ceiling as he told her it was unpaintable.

Rant over.

Knew a crap spread (now retired) who put a ceiling on so thin you could see patches of board and then forgot about it - he was outside jabbering to someone. It set on him an he left it saying the painters could touch it up..

My second last home was as bad. Every ceiling board had popped and no scrim to be seen. Every wall looked like it had been scratched on and left - not even laid in never mind troweled. As it was a rental I left it but was embarrassed to see it everyday.

Knew a crap spread (now retired) who put a ceiling on so thin you could see patches of board and then forgot about it - he was outside jabbering to someone. It set on him an he left it saying the painters could touch it up..

My second last home was as bad. Every ceiling board had popped and no scrim to be seen. Every wall looked like it had been scratched on and left - not even laid in never mind troweled. As it was a rental I left it but was embarrassed to see it everyday.

should have done it properly then rhys:rolleyes)

Did he get payed

Kebabs on holiday now mate so prob won't reply,
but it's funny how he tells us about 2 dodgy ceilings being done in his area by a foreign bloke whos name he cant pronounce & then Kebab himself disappears for a while :RpS_unsure:

I reckon he's done them & made this story up for while he's on holiday incase the customer comes on here saying some cowboy did 2 rough ceilings in her house in farnborough.

Now we will all think ah it's that Tony Wierneski bloke :RpS_laugh:

He's a dodgy fecker JJ is,
Nice try mate :RpS_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.