Well done sadiq and dick

Members online

glasgow is the stab city of europe
i think some town in ireland has a bigger stab ratio per head....limerick i think it is
..."stab city"...its known as.

I go to London a lot, never studdied statistics, but where i go there is so many coloured people there has to be more race related stabbings, simple fact.

No that's in your head again hmmmm you need to question your chain of thought? Your doing what the MSM do, your painting your own picture picking out the bits that suit you as usual. I'm saying there were 37,443 recorded Knife crimes 12,980 in London, @owls picked out 24 murders to paint a particular picture and your running with it ffs get a grip your a racist c**t. I won't be wasting my time Looking where you actually said it, 90% of your posts are about muslims, blacks, foreigners, immigrants, brexit and praising the tories.
What pictures that... I read somewhere, I cant recall but I'll dig it out to dispell the myth I'm some sort of racist if that's where your coming from...oh and on that front, my partner of a number of years was black, imagine that in a small town in the country In North Yorkshire where the population is 99.9 % white and the ridicule I got, and indeed her. At the time she said it was in her culture for young lads to carry knifes so it's a subject I know a bit about as I had the odd conversation with her and her dad about it.its not just a race thing, more black teens were murdered as gang culture it's getting to epidemic proportions, in socially deprived areas where most of the population is black.

Get a grip you mard arse, you mean your not getting involved in an adult debate? Save your cry for help from other members it's pathetic, the post was about murders in London not knife crime by black gangs you added that. Like I said in my previous post, post your link to the information you provided,I'm sure more people where stabbed to death in London than the numbers you posted up.
Cry for help ... your a loon.
I don't get involved with debates with you because anyone that doesn't agree with you, you call them out for being Tory supporting racists with agendas.

Cry for help ... your a loon.
I don't get involved with debates with you because anyone that doesn't agree with you, you call them out for being Tory supporting racists with agendas.
lol I provide proof to debate it's quite simple :)

What pictures that... I read somewhere, I cant recall but I'll dig it out to dispell the myth I'm some sort of racist if that's where your coming from...oh and on that front, my partner of a number of years was black, imagine that in a small town in the country In North Yorkshire where the population is 99.9 % white and the ridicule I got, and indeed her. At the time she said it was in her culture for young lads to carry knifes so it's a subject I know a bit about as I had the odd conversation with her and her dad about it.its not just a race thing, more black teens were murdered as gang culture it's getting to epidemic proportions, in socially deprived areas where most of the population is black.
I didn't call you a racist, I pointed out what you just pointed out, if you choose a mainly black area there is a good chance it's mainly black people who are involved. You could say most burglaries in a white area are carried out by whites its obvious. But to put the rise in knife crime down to blacks across the board is stupid. It's. It is not black culture to carry a knife ffs and coz you got told that off a black persons does not give it confirmation. If you would of said it's in the culture of Sikhs then yes I would agree.

i think some town in ireland has a bigger stab ratio per head....limerick i think it is
..."stab city"...its known as.

I have been out in Limerick a few times (janes sister use to live there) and it is a bloody good night out... but we were told to stay away from a few pubs.

One day myself and jane spent all afternoon in this one pub and we were invited back later on by a few people.... We went back to her sisters and said we were heading out again and explained which pub and we were told that that would not be a good idea... was meant to be the most violent/notorious pub in limerick :D

I didn't call you a racist, I pointed out what you just pointed out, if you choose a mainly black area there is a good chance it's mainly black people who are involved. You could say most burglaries in a white area are carried out by whites its obvious. But to put the rise in knife crime down to blacks across the board is stupid. It's. It is not black culture to carry a knife ffs and coz you got told that off a black persons does not give it confirmation. If you would of said it's in the culture of Sikhs then yes I would agree.
You called it Pathetic that I mentioned it's mainly young black teens didn't you,which it is,and that I did it to somehow pander to others on here.
her dad was Jamaican and said it's culture for young lads to carry knifes that's all I said, I didn't imply that every teen carried knifes or that his word was gospel on the subject, it was merely his view on the subject, as with the waffle that you come out with it's your view.

You called it Pathetic that I mentioned it's mainly young black teens didn't you,which it is,and that I did it to somehow pander to others on here.
her dad was Jamaican and said it's culture for young lads to carry knifes that's all I said, I didn't imply that every teen carried knifes or that his word was gospel on the subject, it was merely his view on the subject, as with the waffle that you come out with it's your view.
You on about carrying knives in Jamaica? It's not mainly black teens ffs you come from a. mainly black area I take it?

London is no different to any other areas and comparing it to New York is a load of bollox to create hysteria, pretty sure Manchester is worse than London.

London is no different to any other areas and comparing it to New York is a load of bollox to create hysteria, pretty sure Manchester is worse than London.

This year the deaths in London have been 80% none white, is London 80% none white ? If the answer is no then there is a specific problem.

This year the deaths in London have been 80% none white, is London 80% none white ? If the answer is no then there is a specific problem.
Let's start with your evidence :) why people are obsessed with crime in London I don't know, what about crime in the whole country?

Let's start with your evidence :) why people are obsessed with crime in London I don't know, what about crime in the whole country?

This thread is about London that’s why. So is London 80% none white ? If not there is a specific problem which I would like to see resolved.

Stop and search brought back, prison for anyone caught with a knife. Zero tolerance is needed.

And that’s across the country

This thread is about London that’s why. So is London 80% none white ? If not there is a specific problem which I would like to see resolved.

Stop and search brought back, prison for anyone caught with a knife. Zero tolerance is needed.

And that’s across the country
I've only been to london once, don't think it was much less than 80percent non white that I seen lol

I give up, life's to short...your a tool.

I can only really believe that flynny is a raging racist and is happy to see young often innocent black youths murdered why else would he try to cover up such an obvious link.

I’m certain that if it was young white middle class youths being murdered daily in a city it would be addressed in no time at all.

It’s that same old chestnut though no one dare speak about it for fear of being called racist.

Meanwhile innocent black youths continue to needlessly die.

Absolutely shocking.

I can only really believe that flynny is a raging racist and is happy to see young often innocent black youths murdered why else would he try to cover up such an obvious link.

I’m certain that if it was young white middle class youths being murdered daily in a city it would be addressed in no time at all.

It’s that same old chestnut though no one dare speak about it for fear of being called racist.

Absolutely shocking.
Any tissues left gordy?

Seems that way on here doesn't it., everyone that disagrees with him is either a racist or a Tory.
Or in your case ignorant.
i give up, your a tool.
yes give up coz your making yourself look a c**t.

Absolutely shocking.
cover up lol I'm sure if it was whites you wouldn't open your mouth?

Or in your case ignorant.

yes give up coz your making yourself look a c**t.

cover up lol I'm sure if it was whites you wouldn't open your mouth?

Actually yes I would, why wouldn’t anyone want to see all these young lives needlessly lost, families devastated all because people are scared to address the issue for fear of being branded a racist. It’s the likes of you that have caused this.
You sir have BLOOD on your grubby mitts

Ok how are you going to Address the problem of knife crime throughout the country?

Stop and searches, a mandatory 3 year sentence if found carrying a knife, min 7 years on 2nd offences.
Education in schools.

Zero tolerance.

Oh and Parenting.