Well done sadiq and dick

Members online

gps

cressinda and dick have presided over London taking over New York for murders this year, first time in modern history.

Labour fail at everything

So crimes rates fall year on year doesn’t this suggest less crime meaning we don’t need as many officers.

We have plenty police officers many used inefficiently and in wrong areas, investigating a tweet because someone has found it offensive is a joke.

If police commissioners were elected we would be seeing a very different attitude within the police force

She should be sacked immediately

https://t.co/FGnyLs1iug
For stating the obvious or not blaming the lack of officers and resources?
So crimes rates fall year on year doesn’t this suggest less crime meaning we don’t need as many officers.

We have plenty police officers many used inefficiently and in wrong areas, investigating a tweet because someone has found it offensive is a joke.

If police commissioners were elected we would be seeing a very different attitude within the police force
lol have you ever had to call the police for anything? Your getting a crime number and that's it lol

For stating the obvious or not blaming the lack of officers and resources?

lol have you ever had to call the police for anything? Your getting a crime number and that's it lol

Unless I say im a Muslim and someone has insulted me, then 4or 5 squad rock up in minutes.

And sacked for incompetence

Unless I say im a Muslim and someone has insulted me, then 4or 5 squad rock up in minutes.

And sacked for incompetence
lol Ten posts in and your on the muslims and immigrants, typical ukip/Tory won't take the blame it's down to cuts ffs you are boring.

Why?genuine question.

Because police commissionerss would have to be elected or what they believe is the priorities in their areas, fail and they are out.
Instead of focusing all resources on fighting mean tweets then complaining we have now money.

I don't think it would make a difference which party was involved,its young black gang culture where's it's seen as the done thing to carry knives, until we change that mindset in these young lads nothing will change.

I don't think it would make a difference which party was involved,its young black gang culture where's it's seen as the done thing to carry knives, until we change that mindset in these young lads nothing will change.
It's not just black kids ffs give your head a shake it's also white kids carrying knives.

It's not just black kids ffs give your head a shake it's also white kids carrying knives.
Yes fair enough I accept there's a percentage of white kids do too, I'm not turning it into a race thing, but statistically it's more young black gang members teens that are carrying out stabbings and carrying knives.

Yes fair enough I accept there's a percentage of white kids do too, I'm not turning it into a race thing, but statistically it's more young black gang members teens that are carrying out stabbings and carrying knives.
You turned it into a race thing the minute you blamed it on blacks, it's not statistically more black gangs ffs if you want to target a mainly black area and add up the knife crime then yes it will be higher the same as the white areas. Tut tut

In 2016 21 of the 24 teenagers murdered in the whole of London by stabbing where young black males., And we're subsequently found to be gang related, Whats that got to do with targeting certain areas.

In 2016 21 of the 24 teenagers murdered in the whole of London by stabbing where young black males., And we're subsequently found to be gang related, Whats that got to do with targeting certain areas.
Well you just targeted London? Let's talk how many were stabbed in London? Could you also share your link you got this from? Cheers

Well you just targeted London? Let's talk how many were stabbed in London? Could you also share your link you got this from? Cheers
I didn't target London, but because we're talking about London arent we you clown.
But nope ...I'm not getting into another silly argument that will go around the houses ,that you seem to start with pretty much most members on here.

I didn't target London, but because we're talking about London arent we you clown.
But nope ...I'm not getting into another silly argument that will go around the houses ,that you seem to start with pretty much most members on here.
Get a grip you mard arse, you mean your not getting involved in an adult debate? Save your cry for help from other members it's pathetic, the post was about murders in London not knife crime by black gangs you added that. Like I said in my previous post, post your link to the information you provided,I'm sure more people where stabbed to death in London than the numbers you posted up.

Get a grip you mard arse, you mean your not getting involved in an adult debate? Save your cry for help from other members it's pathetic, the post was about murders in London not knife crime by black gangs you added that. Like I said in my previous post, post your link to the information you provided,I'm sure more people where stabbed to death in London than the numbers you posted up.
Quick Google search brought up last year 22 were killed in London in March alone.4 on new years alone. Was 37000 knife crimes reported nationwide or something.

Quick Google search brought up last year 22 were killed in London in March alone.4 on new years alone. Was 37000 knife crimes reported nationwide or something.
That's what I'm saying, they were recorded stabbings so you can double that atleast.

Going off what Flynny is saying I have concluded this

White men stab to wound
Black men stab to kill

Is this right Flynny ?

Going off what Flynny is saying I have concluded this

White men stab to wound
Black men stab to kill

Is this right Flynny ?
No that's in your head again hmmmm you need to question your chain of thought? Your doing what the MSM do, your painting your own picture picking out the bits that suit you as usual. I'm saying there were 37,443 recorded Knife crimes 12,980 in London, @owls picked out 24 murders to paint a particular picture and your running with it ffs get a grip your a racist c**t. I won't be wasting my time Looking where you actually said it, 90% of your posts are about muslims, blacks, foreigners, immigrants, brexit and praising the tories.

Da yoof has bin involved in violence and gangs since time began, they have also carried weapons........the difference lately is the propensity of da yoof dat is willin to use the weapon......
Lots of stabbing are deliberately non fatal.......like a step up from being slashed with a stanley or razor.......
Current prosecution rates and lack of deterring sentences only add to the idea that da yoof can get away with it.........

No that's in your head again hmmmm you need to question your chain of thought? Your doing what the MSM do, your painting your own picture picking out the bits that suit you as usual. I'm saying there were 37,443 recorded Knife crimes 12,980 in London, @owls picked out 24 murders to paint a particular picture and your running with it ffs get a grip your a racist c**t. I won't be wasting my time Looking
where you actually said it, 90% of your posts are about muslims, blacks, foreigners, immigrants, brexit and praising the tories.

21 out of 24 stabbing deaths are black isn’t this concerning ? Asking the question isn’t racist dumbo

No that's in your head again hmmmm you need to question your chain of thought? Your doing what the MSM do, your painting your own picture picking out the bits that suit you as usual. I'm saying there were 37,443 recorded Knife crimes 12,980 in London, @owls picked out 24 murders to paint a particular picture and your running with it ffs get a grip your a racist c**t. I won't be wasting my time Looking where you actually said it, 90% of your posts are about muslims, blacks, foreigners, immigrants, brexit and praising the tories.
Surely slagging unifinish off too features highly in his posts too

I think anyone caught carrying a knife should be locked up immediately with 5 years wrapped around them.

I think anyone caught carrying a knife should be locked up immediately with 5 years wrapped around them.
People now can't settle their differences by hand so just resort to stabbings. Cowardly acts imo.