Welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

user_removed

image.jpeg

@Plasteringaspects

The I wind thing is a service carrier in Italy as I'm in Rome.

I'm going to start passing these off as my own as it's the new thing to do

image.jpeg

Quite funny tbh.

Someone has an avatar of my work

No harm done
Oh my gooshhh I am definitely the slowest to catch on on this forum..tell u what mac I was looking at this dude profile yesterday he put his web address on then I seen this thread and thought what you on about..
Come on @Plasteringaspects speak up ..tell us what's going on then
This is worse than @kitchys shocking thread

Oh my gooshhh I am definitely the slowest to catch on on this forum..tell u what mac I was looking at this dude profile yesterday he put his web address on then I seen this thread and thought what you on about..
Come on @Plasteringaspects speak up ..tell us what's going on then
This is worse than @kitchys shocking thread
Wats happened here like? Sum1 on here trying to take credit for macs works? Noticed my chancer hasn't been on since I bet he's set up another username

It's only the bottom one of the pics I put up, I put the others up to show the full job.

2nd time that pics been nicked.

I really don't mind thought as I think he's down London, just thought it would be funny, the other guy who stole it live 1/4 mile up the road.

You've got to be pretty thick to nick a photo of another plesterer's work, then use it as an avatar on the largest plasterer's forum in the UK (Europe/World/Universe). :LOL:

Just send him a bill @mac_plastering

Oh just seen the same dicksplat on twitter as well with the same stolen pictures obviously the guy is either thick or doesn't give a flying toss so he probably won't mind me sharing his twitter address plasteringaspects @infoplastering.Your blocked

Ah well, he can have it.

Says a lot when you have to use other plasterers pictures and pass them as your own.
Didn't want to piss you off bud flipping pissed me off seeing it
Frigging plonks everywhere.
My mate from Grimsby will probably be the next to get a picture nicked @infoplastering is following him as well.
Just block him @flynnyman

Status
Not open for further replies.