Welcome To The Plasterers Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Welcome, I used to welcome each member individually but at the moment there ar so many of you joining I just cant keep up.

So all I can say is welcome and I hope you will benefit and enjoy the forum. I have learnt many great tips and can honestly say this forum has definiately improved my plastering skills.

I have also met many good spreads from this forum and now have a great team of experts I can call on for help with challenging jobs and that goes both ways too.

So once again welcome and enjoy

All the best

Danny
Keep Spreading!!!

hello lads .......dont be afraid to contribute, alot of lads join say hello and you never hear from them again ;D

???How d'you get started here. I'm not really replying only saying hello but I couldn't find any other way in. I've been looking at this site for a while and decided it was time to join. See you later.

elo people of the trowel ,i have come from the dark side. i used to artex..but i have now seen the light.very pleased to be here.

welcome mate :).......has artex finally died a death?.......ive never seen it done in 8 years of site work

ello mate..
personally im thinking of going back into artex cos there too many bloomin plasterers these days.. ;D
welcome to the nuthouse btw..

Hey Fello Muck Spreaders,
I've been in the game quite a few years now and have done a lot of lime and horsehair/damproofing and modern gypsum plastering, i've made afew mistakes as have we all, but always sorted them out, mostly domestic houses and a bit of site work.
I'm glad to find a good site to swap info and tips, just what our industry needs.
Allready have a few tips off 'church', thanks again bud.

Regards
Barry
www.bhdampcure.co.uk

hi all im new, just thought i would say hi, and also that the plasterers forum is wicked.
ive been having a good look round, good to see theres aot of banter aswell.

cheers.

hey guys am the new guy and i need sum help av been a trowel jockey for eight years but want to get into fiberous plastering (i cant spell by the way) is the any one willing to teach me ???

kirk johnstone said:
hey guys am the new guy and i need sum help av been a trowel jockey for eight years but want to get into fiberous plastering (i cant spell by the way) is the any one willing to teach me ???

Yeh oasis will teach you to spell ;)

hi everyone joined lastnight to the site and it seems very good,ive only been plastering for 11 years now and i love every minute of it.i will down load some pics of some of the work i have done ,see what you think.

hi guys
been plastering 6 years but just gone back to college to get my papers, going to set up again after so if anyone woud be so kind as to maybe know any decent placesto advertise and anyone selling a load of cheaptools

cheers

aidy
leeds

welcome aboard mate,

on ebay they are selling rakes of cheap tools!

As far as advertising I would start by getting some business cards made up... please use my link to get 250 free business cards

then go to the pub and start handing them out!

Danny

Hello evry 1 been spreading for 20 odd years now me mate just told me about this site so il have a look later keep on slinging on the pink stuff boys !! ::)

Status
Not open for further replies.