Welcome to the new sports bar....

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys,

A few months back I was asked for a football section on the forum and I have just got round to doing it.. instead of just a football section I have decided to put a sports section....

Danny

so am allowed 2 say celtic will win the spl.but it takes the shine of it with rangers being docked 10 points.but i think celtic would have win it anyway.the treble is on.

Poor old harry is crest fallen just how good was the gunners.

Last edited:
Celtic football club employed a paedophile and he molested alan brazil. No matter how many points you win the league by or how many games you go unbeaten that will always be in your history. Well done on the treble btw x

1 bad apple. And thousands of fans who chant pro IRA songs. Rangers and celtic are just as bad as each other. But celtic are worse lol

rape, murder, rape. Why you say rape twice? I likes rape

up the ranger shoot the celtic! spit spit spit!!!!!

mcgregor is out on bail 4 rapping a wee burd.in city centre.but he picked the wrong bird.cos this particular wee bird is well coated.so hes shitting himself.

Thought this was the sports bar not the Rohypnol bar, cant anyone read on here....

You'd just have to beat her about a bit I doubt you can still get it up :RpS_lol:

Last edited:
you lot dont know the first thing about rape........plus its not rape if you shout suprise just before you put it in

Status
Not open for further replies.