Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

plasterjfe

Private Member
Well we got a good feller in.

:RpS_thumbup:

Gibbo prob upset as no chance spurs will get him now - never mind Garry

I like the guy reading up on his past now going over everything he has done before. Amazing what you dont know until you look for it.

Don't know if the big job has come to early for him, but no doubt he has got what it takes, hope it goes well for him and lfc mate, expectations of the fans might **** it tho, be patient and he might bear long term fruits for you

Sore loss mate, loved watching the swans upset the big boys with great passin style o play and determination:RpS_thumbup:

I think he got the job cos they struggled to get a big name in.......IMO

I think he got the job cos they struggled to get a big name in.......IMO

Well there was AVB Martinez and Rodgers at the top of the frame and Rodgers was the preferred fit of the three for the model. so good business in that respect.

As far as "big names" go, we never were going to approach the people on the so called wish list of 10 that included the likes of PEP, mourine etc that was a media list:RpS_thumbup:

I wonder if he will get the 100m KK got to spend??? we've seen it time and time again where managers come in are given a big transfer pot and it all goes belly up. Various managers at chelsea, mark hughes at city, steve bruce at sunderland, even big sam when he came to the toon they all got massive pots and also the sack, Just hope rodgers gets at least a season

I wonder if he will get the 100m KK got to spend??? we've seen it time and time again where managers come in are given a big transfer pot and it all goes belly up. Various managers at chelsea, mark hughes at city, steve bruce at sunderland, even big sam when he came to the toon they all got massive pots and also the sack, Just hope rodgers gets at least a season

Rodgers will get two seasons min. If he shows signs of improvement then he we will get an extension to his current contract. the owners plan was always to have a young upcoming manager with a view to building for the long term. I just hope it works out because they sacraficed the King to put this plan in place.

there is money available, Kenny had a net spend of 40M after sales and the wage reduction, The yanks are tight arse buggers mate dont believe the press figures of 100M plus. he will get some this summer probably not alot tho

First job is to overhaul newcastle.......:RpS_thumbsup:

Rodgers will get two seasons min. If he shows signs of improvement then he we will get an extension to his current contract. the owners plan was always to have a young upcoming manager with a view to building for the long term. I just hope it works out because they sacraficed the King to put this plan in place.

there is money available, Kenny had a net spend of 40M after sales and the wage reduction, The yanks are tight arse buggers mate dont believe the press figures of 100M plus. he will get some this summer probably not alot tho

First job is to overhaul newcastle.......:RpS_thumbsup:

It will be interesting to see how young jordan henderson holds up for england if they get a decent run i reckon carroll should get his eye in. I forgot the rodgers had a spell at chelsea under "The special One" ...........:RpS_thumbup:

Hendo needs to play in the middle. I firmly believe playing out of position (on the right) is not helping his progress, possibly even halting it. get him in the middle

I saw henderson play for cov when he was on loan and I personally thought he was F*****g shocking. I can't see the big deal with him, same goes for downing

I don't rate downing either.im going to be bold and reckon he will get champs league with lfc in his first year,I reckon he will transform their style.:RpS_blushing: And I'm a hammers fan.

Well we got a good feller in.

:RpS_thumbup:

Gibbo prob upset as no chance spurs will get him now - never mind Garry

I like the guy reading up on his past now going over everything he has done before. Amazing what you dont know until you look for it.
i told you he was good you lot might start playing decent football

hard to believe that downing was mustard at the boro....just another player ruined by liverpool, Torres is 5th choice for spain and funny how joe cole was thriving in france. cant believe liverpool have sold dirk kyut for only a million.............crazy

Last edited:
hard to believe that downing was mustard at the boro....just another player ruined by liverpool, Torres is 5th choice for spain and funny how joe cole was thriving in france. cant believe liverpool have sold dirk kyut for only a million.............crazy

sad to see dirk go. what a pro of the game. ultra reliable.

torres was spains no1/2 when at liverpool nunder Rafa. we sold a crock/sick note. now he is fit but playing turd ha ha

I hear Steve Clarke has gone now. good coach him

Status
Not open for further replies.