weird

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

spunky

Private Member
Were using an mtecm300 everythings fine then it'll start spraying thick so you can almost see the aggregate for a few metres? Is this normall were getting it alot I thought it might be stop starting but even on good runs its happening?

We had this once and changed the pressure plate which got it sorted,but maybe just check the filters.

The filters are fine Andy, is the pressure plate the bit that holds the rotor/stator? The bottom of the r/s that sits in it looks like its being worn away slightly

Don't you find it weird if you post you want to buy a machine the M Tec dealer is in first place to make a reply . Now one of you has a problem and he is not here to help . Ambulance chasing comes to mind .

Don't you find it weird if you post you want to buy a machine the M Tec dealer is in first place to make a reply . Now one of you has a problem and he is not here to help . Ambulance chasing comes to mind .

Thanks for you comment Les, I wasn't actually online last night, if I was, I would have replied.

Were using an mtecm300 everythings fine then it'll start spraying thick so you can almost see the aggregate for a few metres? Is this normall were getting it alot I thought it might be stop starting but even on good runs its happening?

Hi Dave, sorry I haven't seen this till now. If you have any problems please give us a call and we can sort it out for you over the phone. What material are you spraying?

When you check your back pressure do you have any fluctuations in bar pressure .

feck knows ill have a look next time
Cheers for calling Ryan andys going to bring the r/s and pressure plate up not sure if you can see it in the photos

Status
Not open for further replies.