Weep holes problem

Jack26

Do need these bloody weep holes in concrete block wall I’m going render , they are in line with cavity, and I was putting a Bell cast there

Do need these bloody weep holes in concrete block wall I’m going render , they are in line with cavity, and I was putting a Bell cast there
is this ewi or render only?if its render only it's a grey area depending which clerk of the works you have on site,I've had it where smash them all out,leave all in,only leave above openings but smash the dpc ones out.ultimately it's really down to render manufacturer,I believe parex say you dont need them with it being breathable and not sure but think webber say the opposite.

is this ewi or render only?if its render only it's a grey area depending which clerk of the works you have on site,I've had it where smash them all out,leave all in,only leave above openings but smash the dpc ones out.ultimately it's really down to render manufacturer,I believe parex say you dont need them with it being breathable and not sure but think webber say the opposite.
always have to have them loosened off and set properly coz they never are,they never use the telescopic ones you can set yourself,hate the f**k**g things!