Websites???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello shipmates!!!!!!!!!……thinking about getting a website done but just have a few concerns…..i.e.…. Do they generate much work???.... decided to go on yell.com while I was at uni last year…….and to be honest it wasn’t too bad nice steady flow, now back on site full time . yell.com is up for renewing and was thinking…. For less than half the price I can get a website up and running……… but are they worth it????

“Much love ……….You don’t just jump into bed with Terry Tibbs, you take Terry Tibbs out to lunch, you wine and dine him, you give him an oil massage then he gives you 1950 if you’re lucky!........... thas why they call me Terry Tibbs...
fank you an good night...
mach love...â€￾:RpS_lol:

Get danny do it im gonna have him do one for me next year. i have one that ive done myself but its alot of work to get on first page of google and stay there and its really boring.

There's only one answer to this. Get one asap and make sure danny builds it. He's affordable, easy to work with and patient. I kept changing my mind about things and he just put up with me until I was happy.He can also get you onto page 1 of google or at least tell you how to do it. For a reasonable fee of course

Danny did my mine last year & i've had thousands of £'s worth of work off it so far.
Plus got a couple of jobs to do next year off it too.
Not saying it'll work for everyone but it's better to have one than not.
Can't see why anyone wouldn't have a website these days.
Most people now when they want anything they google it! I know I do.

Danny is updating some pics etc on my site soon.
Would definitely recommend him to do a website for you.
Well worth the money in my opinion. :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
Yep. danny built me one, and it's the best thing i ever done, had loads of work from it....So glad i went with danny, and not some of the other chumps and there false promisies.........

Status
Not open for further replies.