Website

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucius

My mate has just had a website done for loft conversions cost him £400 and pays £1.50 a week to keep him at the top which i thought was a bit dear the designer nicked all the photos and put some phoney testimonials on it my mate aint dodgy and a good tradesman but old school so never takes pics of his work, unlike myself Lol so whent with the designer well its only been running for a month and he has picked up four big jobs at proper prices

Websites are worth their digital weight in gold. Mines paid for itself over and over and over. Its my main supply of work now and I wouldn't be without it.

Definitely worth having one Andy :RpS_thumbup:
It's just another way of advertising, ive had 5 calls this week from mine.
But it's worth getting on 1st page of google for your area or at the top spot if you can :RpS_wink:

See Danny he'll sort you out :RpS_thumbup:

Or try Freeindex Andy it's free :RpS_biggrin:
You can add pictures, videos etc etc. I've had jobs from it and I know a few others on here have too :RpS_thumbup:
There's jobs posted on there everyday all over the Uk that you can reply too.
Also you'll get calls from it too.

Website for me i think, do you know anyone who has any pics i can use Lee?

Errrm well there's quite a few pics floating about this forum at the mo :RpS_biggrin:
But here's a few I've nicked for ya, should be enough to get you started mate :RpS_thumbsup:

photo-2430.jpg

photo-345.jpg

photo-897.jpg

photo-661.jpg

photo-466.jpg

photo-1774.jpg

photo-1593.jpg

photo-964.jpg

photo-1802.jpg

photo-710.jpg

photo-1696.jpg

photo-855.jpg

Last edited:
Worked with my mate today, i got it all wrong as usual he has to pay £1.50 every time the site is hit which keeps him around 4th, does that sound right.

That's google adwords. Mate of mine has started that but reckons its around 60p per click?
the only time ive used adwords was when i got a £75 voucher with my public liability insurance....think i got 1 job and s**t loads of emails from youngins wanting apprenticeship placements

wouldnt waste your money on adwords....

Danny

Adwords has been worth its weight in gold to us. We are at the top for searches through SEO. However when we run AdWords our inquiries double or more. We do have very specific ad words though and I can see it not working to well for just "plasterers from x"

Seems to be working for my mate if there is a better way tell me about it as i know nothing about this subject, i can see a website section coming.

Worked with my mate today, i got it all wrong as usual he has to pay £1.50 every time the site is hit which keeps him around 4th, does that sound right.

That's google adwords. Mate of mine has started that but reckons its around 60p per click?

so if you fall out with them for whatever reason you could keep clicking their link and cost them a fortune?:RpS_scared:

so if you fall out with them for whatever reason you could keep clicking their link and cost them a fortune?:RpS_scared:

Yer he could but it would be reported to google's "click fraud unit" and im lead to belive its classed as a criminal offence :razz:

You set a daily budget so you wont get a suprise bill. Think the min is £5 but yes your competition can click on your ad till your money runs out for the day.

Yer he could but it would be reported to google's "click fraud unit" and im lead to belive its classed as a criminal offence :razz:

but by doing this would i just be doing them a favour by pushing their add up to the top or doesnt it work like that any more?

Last edited:
he has but not for plastering unless its splashing on a birds titts is classed of has plastering

Status
Not open for further replies.