Weber

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

keithuk

Private Member
I need 20 bags Granite Grey for a customer and they tell me i must order a pallet (40 bags) :RpS_mad: what are the chances of me using the other 20 bags in that colour :RpS_crying: , .never had this before ,is it just me guys ? you can have any colour you want ,as long as it is Chalk

I could get it for u
Thanks mate ,that is a kind offer ,i will some how get over it ,i don,t buy tons of it ,the last 2 months i sent 9k with jewson on weber ,i know not a large amount compared to some of you guys ,just pisses me off ,rant over ...thanks again Putzmiester hope all is going well mate :RpS_thumbup:

I ordered 3 bags of a non stock colour with Sheffield Insulations about 4 years ago. Think they are having you on.

I ordered 3 bags of a non stock colour with Sheffield Insulations about 4 years ago. Think they are having you on.
Think your right Rigsby ,thanks mate i will have a chat with them in the morning ,hope your busy :RpS_thumbup:

If you have problems sourcing it, and Weber do only sell it by 40 bag pallets, call Weber commercial and ask them which UK based stockest last took some..... then call them and trace it through....

Have you tried Durham Render Centre.... they have stocks of Weber (all sorts of colours...) and will dispatch all over the UK (at a cost down to Kent I expect, but needs must).... call them and say Richard from Knauf sent you...

Good Luck in the hunt Keith!

If you have problems sourcing it, and Weber do only sell it by 40 bag pallets, call Weber commercial and ask them which UK based stockest last took some..... then call them and trace it through....

Have you tried Durham Render Centre.... they have stocks of Weber (all sorts of colours...) and will dispatch all over the UK (at a cost down to Kent I expect, but needs must).... call them and say Richard from Knauf sent you...

Thanks Richard for your help mate ,had a jump up and down ,hope it will get sorted now for future small jobs that do not want a standard colour , i think it is wrong to pass on the added cost to the customer ,due to the supplier ,thanks again ,hope your doing well mate

I need 20 bags Granite Grey for a customer and they tell me i must order a pallet (40 bags) :RpS_mad: what are the chances of me using the other 20 bags in that colour :RpS_crying: , .never had this before ,is it just me guys ? you can have any colour you want ,as long as it is Chalk

I'm using same colour in the next few week my supplier has 130 bags , I only need about 70 . Only trouble is the distance for transport. If you want more info pm me

Durham render are a good stockist and they get you how ever many bags you want............Think Jewsons are pulling your pisser marra...................:RpS_thumbdn:

I'm using same colour in the next few week my supplier has 130 bags , I only need about 70 . Only trouble is the distance for transport. If you want more info pm me
Thanks Mickey ,for your help mate ,got it sorted now ,but very kind of you to offer . Funny reading this Thread ,there are a lot of nice guys on here ,that just like to help others ,very rare to see in this world of ours , thanks :RpS_thumbup:

Glad your sorted out Keith

There are some stupid things, funny things and plain rude things on here.... but there are some great guys here as well - keen to muck in and help each other out!

Good Luck!

Last edited:
Stop it keith im filling up marra........:RpS_crying:

Hang on Arti...... your filling up ya marrow.....? :RpS_scared:

How?:huh: or do I not want to know.....:RpS_blushing:

This thread may go off in the wrong direction now!

Damned North Eastern Accent! LOL

Last edited:
Thanks Mickey ,for your help mate ,got it sorted now ,but very kind of you to offer . Funny reading this Thread ,there are a lot of nice guys on here ,that just like to help others ,very rare to see in this world of ours , thanks :RpS_thumbup:

This is the real point as to why the forum was started... and reading posts and comments like this makes it all seem worthwhile :)

Thanks again :)

Danny

Hang on Arti...... your filling up ya marrow.....? :RpS_scared:

How?:huh: or do I not want to know.....:RpS_blushing:

This thread may go off in the wrong direction now!

Damned North Eastern Accent! LOL

your mind id just filled with aqua panel and filth, Richard im disgusted........................:RpS_sneaky:

Funny old world ,bit of a jump up and down ,and now i can have 1 or 2 bags if i want it :RpS_cursing:

Status
Not open for further replies.