weber rend xm therm

Status
Not open for further replies.

theblones

what is this system. I understand its insulation/lac but not clear on the topcoat is it different to silicone or acrylic

mostly texture but like all of em you can use different types of finish. I have seen some finishes now in the colours of dash like granites and spar colours but they are actually fine textures like usual but with the grit being reds/blacks/beige etc in the same tub. not sure if weber do this tho. over in the states you get pearls and metalics

plasterjferrutyfhefdwgberbh on their website weber look like they are using a canterbury spar type thin coat. I think its similar to plinth mortor

th spar type thin coats are the type I am on about

have the same colours in the texture so in keeping with whole estates and streets but instead of heavy aggregate its a thin coat looks alike but finer and better IMO

MERLIN have you seen the samples of the marbles pal

They are used on feature stonework alot blones yes they have like quartz grits in them for granite appearance and pearls must have something similar in the paint like they use in car paint technology to reflect light. never used em myself one of my lads has used em in the states I seen the samples of the pearls and the terranios etc but as far as I know the spar type fine textures are being used alot now on council estate upgrades as apposed to dash

Status
Not open for further replies.