Weber rend OCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
Is this render suitable for use on to EWI with mesh ?? do you need a primer/bonding agent for the insulation first !!!? thanks for replies .... :)

i dont think its suitable for EWI. a thin coat system is better for EWI.............im sure the render boys or Rich Lord would be able to advise you marra.................

Thanks mate ,you would think a thicker coat would be great , is there any strength in a thin coat ?

Is this render suitable for use on to EWI with mesh ?? do you need a primer/bonding agent for the insulation first !!!? thanks for replies .... :)

Hi @gooner59, I wouldn't say it's suitable to go over Insulation. No manufacturer to my knowledge would guarantee their Top coat over the top.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks mate ,you would think a thicker coat would be great , is there any strength in a thin coat ?

thin coat is much stronger material hence the difference in price per bag being more than double. ocr is mortar = weak masonry friendly product.

Weber rend LAC for insulation board. very hi polymer render. make sure you clean your tools after because it will kill them if not

How about if you mixed it with SBR instead of water then ? you are adding polymers !! it would go-off like rock and stick like ship to a blanket......:)

Status
Not open for further replies.