Weber pral.

Members online

roryston

Been sent this picture from a company I do a bit if work for, they had a area of render damaged.

the product that was used was weber pral.

can this be patched or can i go straight on top the exsitintg panel with fresh gear or does it need hacking off?
27d2669fff949a2319d35facf5aad95b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

could you not go over with a thin coat cos of the shape of them they will be a Fukker to patch an like Dan says you will see em not to think they will be a diff coulor the existing will be weathered

could you not go over with a thin coat cos of the shape of them they will be a Fukker to patch an like Dan says you will see em not to think they will be a diff coulor the existing will be weathered

I was thinking of putting a thin coat over it it's only a 2mx3m panel. but can you just go straight on top exsiting

I don’t do any of this modern rendering, so I’ve no idea what I’m on about, but in the spirit of tpf,...... I’m not gonna let that stop me.......
So ........

You could cut a 1m square out.....right through the wall......tidy the edges.......put a 1m window in! Boom.

Looks more liken rectifying attempt tbh. Check if has been treated, if not 6mm beads and go over it.

Just buy a new scratcher and rub it as hard as you can it’s only a tiny miss

P.s see this all over the place on new build sites and they never go back to do anything

Don't rub it, it will scuff it, and the surrounding area.
If it was on one of our sites I'd get pulled on it and wouldn't get paid.
Fair play mate , there is 375 new wimpy houses across the road from my house though, they all look like this

Fair play mate , there is 375 new wimpy houses across the road from my house though, they all look like this
You wouldn't think they accept it,
Unless there saying it will weather over time or some other nonsense.

Looks more liken rectifying attempt tbh. Check if has been treated, if not 6mm beads and go over it.

I thought the same. looks like it's been lightly patches over.... I'm guessing I could just get the weber prime on the panel and go back over the lot..... I've never had to rectify damaged texture coat before as I'm sure you can tell

I thought the same. looks like it's been lightly patches over.... I'm guessing I could just get the weber prime on the panel and go back over the lot..... I've never had to rectify damaged texture coat before as I'm sure you can tell
That’s The only option if I have to be honest. Patching mono is very difficult and I have done it with very close match, the only problem is everyone knows where the problem was and always drows your eyes there. If you don’t know I always can tell you it’s drying slower and it will be fine, but if is low level after patching I always have to use colour wash to match it. High levels or close to the roof- no problems at all.

Cut it out patch it in and equalise the panel so it's all the same colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been sent this picture from a company I do a bit if work for, they had a area of render damaged.

the product that was used was weber pral.

can this be patched or can i go straight on top the exsitintg panel with fresh gear or does it need hacking off?
27d2669fff949a2319d35facf5aad95b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Primer and texture

Why do you Need to texture it, its nonsense.
Just cut it out patch it and put some equaliser paint on it, you can patch it well bar the colour, so Just stabilise it.

cheers @madmonk @Gibbo @vfr12

layed it on yesturday and scratched it back this morning.

went for 6mm beads weber pral M and some 5l primer stuff that was given to me down amaroc blue 5l bottle?? they did say what it was but I can't remember....

came up well so I'm happy. still not keen on lightweight render systems though.

Anyone want to price a 4 bedroom detached house to be done in mono just outside bristol? I don't do enough of it !!