weber pral m

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

owls

Private Member
biege
have about half a pallet, 25 bags of this stuff left over from a job i did a while ago.
its in my unit on a pallet,but im sick off moving it about with the telelifter,as where ever i put it seems to be in the way.

if any lads have a job coming up using it and want to make us an offer for it, send us a pm
i might be able to drop it off if someone wants it in the north as im on projects all over at moment,

cheers

Last edited:
I wonder what it would look like if you had loads of different colours and sprayed a house with it, might look quite cool rubbed up lol

been trying to flog 15 bags of chalk for ages, in the end i decided to give it one of the lads who is going to use it on his garage 2 cover the old coarse finish thats on it now. when he comes in pi55ed he falls against it and scrapes his face. his name is dave and he is a pi55 ed from bury

I wonder what it would look like if you had loads of different colours and sprayed a house with it, might look quite cool rubbed up lol

ask blones rich, that what he did on his house and then painted it. good way to get rid of all the old render. Im laying some slabs this weekend and im using some old mono to bed them down. a could of bags went in the fence post holes yesterday. :RpS_laugh:

you gotta do what you gotta do paul in these tough economic times. ive got about 10 bags of krend under my shed base

Status
Not open for further replies.