Weber pral m v Krend ft

bobspread

Its been said on here before but i can't believe the difference between these two renders,Pral m is so much easier to use when hand balling,easier to mix ,to spread and to rule and much quicker setting to time but i do like the finish on the ft better or can't some lads see the difference on the finish as the lad working with me today said also when scratching back i dont seem to take as much off with pral m

Use the K1 silicone different again and will take a rule. FT is for a man with a trowel and nowt else.

The Silicone gear always needs a tad more knocking up for obvious reasons .

Has weber changed the pral or is it me?

Last edited:
Use the K1 silicone different again and will take a rule. FT is for a man with a trowel and nowt else.

Are you saying the K1 is easier to apply by hand than the ft Jimbob and ft is shite to rule

Weber seem to slump when your trying to move it about . Sand and cement and Tyrolesn ha ha

We have been putting on Krend ft for a while and I personally think it's shite but out if the 3 I'm the only one who posts on forums, I find Krend difficult to put on, messy, and are getting patches on the copour and also ghosts.

What's the price difference in weber and krend ft, also is it a case of not needing a base coat on 7n but who about going over other surfaces do weber do a base?

FT has been around for a couple of decades fella, back when machines didn't exist and the contents of a plasterers Van contained a bucket, 20 Benson, a selection of bent trowels and the odd block of wood with loads of nails hammered through it.

Even then, perfectly plumb well scraped and finished jobs were done by those who knew how to work the gear.

FT has been around for a couple of decades fella, back when machines didn't exist and the contents of a plasterers Van contained a bucket, 20 Benson, a selection of bent trowels and the odd block of wood with loads of nails hammered through it.

Even then, perfectly plumb well scraped and finished jobs were done by those who knew how to work the gear.

I've not used Webber before.is it basically 1 thick coat? What's the drying time to k rend?

It's quicker if anything. If you're new to rendering I wouldn't use FT full stop, it's for the old school guys who have been using it a while.

Use the newer K1s as they are a better comparison for the likes of weber. If you're getting misses it's because you've missed, nowt to do with the gear. Get yourself a good set of polarised safety specs so you can see where you've missed better.

Your getting raped Craig have a look around. Lads paying £7 from memory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£7-90 from Jewsons.
£7-90 from P1ss.
£7-90 from anyone if you squeeze tight enough.