weber pral m , scratch

columbus

hi i done couple of sections on the side of garage, yesterday, How long are you wait to scratch it up its only been 24 hours am struggling have i left it to long

Any pictures ?
35804-3edbc07ea02300fe6546a47a9a83c795.jpg

There was a post on here a few years ago where some guy had a lad who sprayed mono Friday and he didnt turn up Saturday morning to scrape back. He was on here on a Monday morning asking if it could be saved.

A well established renderer on here at the time pm’d him how to deal with it. My first spray job was with a mono what was a very slow setter. On by 11am (80m2) and covered up against frost weather in late November very damp air on a un-habituated new build and it was just ready by 4pm for a slight I bar the next but too dark. Came back the next morning which was a third day and it was rock hard. We got it I sectioned back with sparks flying and was knackered but it got done.

Have since learned how to have handled it off the above mentioned renderer but will save that method for another day.

There was a post on here a few years ago where some guy had a lad who sprayed mono Friday and he didnt turn up Saturday morning to scrape back. He was on here on a Monday morning asking if it could be saved.

A well established renderer on here at the time pm’d him how to deal with it. My first spray job was with a mono what was a very slow setter. On by 11am (80m2) and covered up against frost weather in late November very damp air on a un-habituated new build and it was just ready by 4pm for a slight I bar the next but too dark. Came back the next morning which was a third day and it was rock hard. We got it I sectioned back with sparks flying and was knackered but it got done.

Have since learned how to have handled it off the above mentioned renderer but will save that method for another day.
I try not to do next day, seasonal renderer. To many problems over night and I can’t sleep for thinking some kids might draw a few dicks in it.