Weber Pral M Price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy M

Alright all, What are you guys paying for Pral M as every merchant around my way (North West) varies between £9.50 and £11.00 plus Vat. Usually use Parex but Client wants Silver Pearl Weber on this one.
Cheers for any replies

Silver Pearl ,should be about £8.90 i think we paid ,that,s Jewson ,beat them down ,webber and Jewson are the same company ,does my head in

Cheers Keith, It really pisses me off having to go into bartering wars with the likes of Jewsons,Keel Supply.Sheffield Insulations etc every time I want some Webber as they change prices like the wind. Having said that I recall Jewson doin free delivery :RpS_thumbsup:

have you tried durham render?
deliver any where in the north they were 8 quid odd last time i had some.

Would of gone for Parex White Light but no local stockists have enough in, even Atherstone, so its got to come over from France and cant wait on this one. Will try Durham thanks Owls, we only need 3 pallets, do you know delivery rate.

i think it was free over a certain amount. they always have a good stock of parex in, usually around the 8000 mark. trent orion in bradford carry a big stock aswell.
im just going through a similar tale, were about 10 bags short of parex g20 gf to complete a project and i have to wait [10 days]until it comes from france as no one in uk has any.

Aye, its not like your a few bags of multi short and you can just nip down the local B & Q lol.

dont know what it is with gf, its a better finish in my opinion that standard monorex, but nobody stocks it.

Agree Owls on the GF, it looks like a finer version of krend. Same gig as normal monorex to me Currier although weve found the scrape takes a wee bit longer for some reason.

Cool just moved over to using Parex on our supply jobs. Used monorex before but not GF. GF does look better and our supplier has said their is no differance in price so seems a no brainer to me.

I like em both, perhaps normal Monorex on larger areas looks better, anyways got Weber for 8.90 in the end and free delivery so quite happy with that. Would have preferred to use Parex as more to the bag.

Last time we had weber it was around 8.40 plus. were in the north west. i wouldnt pay over 9 for it and 11 is a joke. keelsupply aint to clever on prices either i call in from time to time but they never quote competitive rates so i stopped (or never really started) going. I just use em for emergencies.

we had weber from Durham sent over to St Helens before no probs.

Thats the same for me , Keel didnt want to play at 8.90, when I said Jewsons would do it for this they said fax a copy of their price list over and they would match it.
Absolutely no benefit to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.