Weber or k rend

Members online

Props86

Hi I'm new to this forum things so forgive me for bumbling through . I was wondering if anyone can shed some little on which of the external renders Weber or k rend to use on my property. Also what is the average price per square meter for both I live in the Hertfordshire. The render would be going on to brick work and is the region of a 100sqm . Thanks

I hear Parex is best, followed by Weber. K rend seems to be going through a bad patch.
Prices aren't discussed too much on here, but for £150 a metre I'll come down and do it no probs....

Hi I'm new to this forum things so forgive me for bumbling through . I was wondering if anyone can shed some little on which of the external renders Weber or k rend to use on my property. Also what is the average price per square meter for both I live in the Hertfordshire. The render would be going on to brick work and is the region of a 100sqm . Thanks

Rory price is down your way
Price plastering.hes decent

I hear Parex is best, followed by Weber. K rend seems to be going through a bad patch.
Prices aren't discussed too much on here, but for £150 a metre I'll come down and do it no probs....

Am I right in saying that parex has to be plastered onto the insulated board or straight onto to brick??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk