Weber OCR !

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
I will be using this next week ! , the last time i used it, i seemed to get a lot of air bubbles some the size of a two pence piece !.
do you guys have any ideas on how i can use this render and not get the bubbles please ?
Thanks for all replies.:whistle:

We are whisking in a tub, and hand applying the ocr, .
no serrated straight edge ! i have one in my lock-up though .

I will be using this next week ! , the last time i used it, i seemed to get a lot of air bubbles some the size of a two pence piece !.
do you guys have any ideas on how i can use this render and not get the bubbles please ?
Thanks for all replies.:whistle:

Try using Parex microgobetis before the ocr.

Ok i will try the serrated straight edge ! so i apply by trowel , the rule with serrated ? then rub-up when firm ? not sure of the way use would do this !!

After you have ruled it with the serrated edge try not to over work it with a spat, you may get those bubbles. If time allows I like to leave it til I can get an I section or a spat with an open angle over it then sponge it. It is still quite soft when I do this.

Just float it the same way as you would sand cement ? Then sponge it , sponging by its self without the hard float on it .... It will still end up bumpy just good to the eye ....

Haven't had that...we spray a thick first pass then put a tight 2nd pass on, never had any probs, get the power float on it floats up lovely :)

Attachments

• 1427747695005.jpg
    1427747695005.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 532
  • 1427747711684.jpg
    1427747711684.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 386
Status
Not open for further replies.