Weber OCR

Status
Not open for further replies.

essexandy

The Lake Governor
After some comments on a previous topic I am interested to know how many m.sq. of render you guys finish in a day using Weber OCR, please allow for any time beading up and any other prep needed.

Re: OCP

Are you on about mortar render Andy, or prebagged OCR? titles a bit confusing mate.
Dont use mortar myself anymore, so id do about 70m2 a day if i can with ocr (spraying). Allow a couple of hours for prep too.

Sorry Jetman and anyone else scratching their heads, I meant the Weber OCR applied with a hawk and trowel. :-[
I assure you I'm now fully awake and will understand any answers given. ::)

doovde he means one coat render not pral you know the sand and cement in a bag grade 1 2 or 3

OCR goes off pretty quick this time of year , what finish are you doing andy sponged or scraped, if your going for a scraped finish then you can get a bit more on then if you were sponging it , hand applying it for a sponge finish then about 30-35m2 for a scraped finish then approx 35-45m2, how many of you are going to be laying it on

I haven't got any plans to use it at the moment Stu, it's just that it was suggested as being a quicker method than S,C&L in the post regarding the use of lime, I'm always open to suggestions regarding materials and methods so wanted to know how much quicker it could be. If I do end up using it, it will be for rubbed up finish if I need a scrapped finish you will get the call Stu.

it's definatly quicker andy as there is no need for a scratch coat it is as it say One Coat Render, it's nice gear to hand apply as well, nice and creamy

Status
Not open for further replies.