Weber OCR is there an equivalent ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

gooner59

Private Member
i use weber OCR/tiling pre bagged render and was wondering if anyone could recommend another pre-bagged render from another manufacturer that is good or cheaper ?? thanks for your replies apparently weber have stopped making ocr-t........

Most manufacturers make one but not quite as nice to use maybe. SAS Europe's ocr is gritty and limey for example and costs more. Although I found Webers nice but to fine for my liking.

Maybe CPI ocr is good on price?

Yes i know what you mean about it being to fine Rigsby , i was worried that it would not have any strength ! , but its seems ok after a few-days :), someone told me that weber had had a problem with there sand when they changed suppliers ! and that had caused a few failures !! but not sure ! :).

as far as i know you want lime free thats what ocr-t was.
Before anyone mentions Kmix, that is a two coat mortar but not a one coat render or equal to OCR no matter what buildbase say. speak to Krend about UF base. equal to ocr could be specified.

IVE USED UF FIBRE BASE COAT ON CONCRETE BLOCK A FEW TIMES A TIGHT COAT THEN STRAIGHT OVER WITH ANOTHER ONE,RUBS UP NICE BUT THE JOINTS COME THROUGH BUT I WAS GOING OVER WITH 1.5 SILICON, DIDNT SHOW ANY JOINTS THOUGH

Status
Not open for further replies.