weber mono

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

iain_flanagan

got an old workshop to do in weber mono over concrete blocks going to rendaid it all first, materials supplied,but in some area it has the old concrete lintels that were above the doors and windows do you think i would be ok to eml over these areas prior to the rendaid or do i need to get the reinforcing mesh only about five lintels to cover

Rendaid, do you like it says leave for 2 days, or like real world bang it on next day once set? Just bought some and looking to use instead of SBR for a change, more strings to bow!

dunno i posted on here bout rendaid bein different than normal when we was doin it , less sticky gonna try and find it , gotta get rep out see what they say :mad:

Keep us posted merlin ...... be interesting to find out what happened.

sorry to hear that btw ..... it happens from time to time :(

Rich

It only happens with a lot of renders with me in the past lol ... For some unknown reason it happens sometimes.

?????????????????

ziggy2 said:
Rendaid, do you like it says leave for 2 days, or like real world bang it on next day once set? Just bought some and looking to use instead of SBR for a change, more strings to bow!

try to rendaid on a friday then ready for work on monday... 3days ish is what they say at weber. There can be problems if you dont allow enough time

Cheers for that mate, didn't want to just slap it on and go for it without a bit of insight on it's proper use.

Status
Not open for further replies.