Weber krend

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleyscoob

Having been hand applying k Rend ft for last 6 years
just finished a house today using weber pral and rend aid
well will not use k rend again shite stuff weber is so much easier to apply and does not sag wish had used it years ago and found it sets quicker for scraping

Having been hand applying k Rend ft for last 6 years
just finished a house today using weber pral and rend aid
well will not use k rend again shite stuff weber is so much easier to apply and does not sag wish had used it years ago and found it sets quicker for scraping
i only use weber ,for my sins ,guys on here use loads of different gear , but i,m happy with what i know , and that is not alot :RpS_blushing:

Hand applied some Monorex last week (only 7 metres) and it was a bit of a trail. Lovely through the machine but very gluey to hand apply, must be absolutely full of polymers.

Hand applied some Monorex last week (only 7 metres) and it was a bit of a trail. Lovely through the machine but very gluey to hand apply, must be absolutely full of polymers.

Mono isnt polymer render mate.
There are ehi versions for ewi work but all the manufacturers standard monocouche is just cementitious mortar with lime and plasticisers biocides etc not polymer

www.jfe-rendersystems.co.uk

Mono looks sh...te I think can't beat silicone finish 1.5 mm an more flexible miles better system
we all like what we do, some guys bucket coats ,some mono with next day scrape ,same day, s/c dash , just as you like thin coat , wrong to say mono looks ****

Most spreads I know live by the philosophy;"you can't always be right but never be wrong" many of us difer in our approaches, end of the day it's just a wall, love it!

im the other way with it, I prefer the look of mono [that's sealed to avoid the dreaded dirt] compared to acrylic, but if it is acrylic 1mm is the way :RpS_thumbup:

im the other way with it, I prefer the look of mono [that's sealed to avoid the dreaded dirt] compared to acrylic, but if it is acrylic 1mm is the way :RpS_thumbup:
Owls , i think that is the way forward , which one do you use mate ? sealed that is

Yeah but 1mm grain test the skill of the renderer, your base needs to be mint and flatter than Kate Moses tits.

I really like the Ft finish especially when it catches the light, looks smart.

You certainly feel it at the end of the day, feels like laying on lime render.

Status
Not open for further replies.