Weber Blue Azure

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpankySouthport

Private Member
What's the chances of finding 14 bags of Blue Azure?? Will it be a case of buying a full pallet or will they order 14 for me?

Damn sample book :-(

just order 14 bags. if you want it before they get their fortnighly/monthly load then it normal costs you the carriage to get it to you. about £70 last time i asked for a non stock colour

just order 14 bags. if you want it before they get their fortnighly/monthly load then it normal costs you the carriage to get it to you. about £70 last time i asked for a non stock colour

That's alright! Can live with that was expecting silly money..

Was that with a local merchant or chain?

get the weber rep from your area to earn there money, give the rep a ring and they will source it for you.

Didn't realise they would source mats for us, I've got the reps number will give him a bell Monday see what he has to say.

Cheers

i do think that this colour blue is a very poor choice of material.
there are some blocks of flats done locally, a little while ago they now are very patchy and faded. some blocks have already been over painted with a dark blue. i would avoid these dark colours.

i do think that this colour blue is a very poor choice of material.
there are some blocks of flats done locally, a little while ago they now are very patchy and faded. some blocks have already been over painted with a dark blue. i would avoid these dark colours.

There was no talking him out of it once he had seen the colour.

I think these dark colours work ok for very small panels like pillars and buttresses where theres not as much chance of colour variation but any hint of a decent area and your going to get a variant in colour.

Webers strong colours at the minute seem very quick to bloom and go misty. I ve a few jobs with the same problem recently. Every manufacturer has struggled with this a some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.