Weber Bead addy

Arti

Seen it on twitter the other day. Anyone used it?.
Is there any need for it?

I normally just use the gear I'm using to stick them or old stock in the lock up.

Not a fan off gripfill etc.

Seen it on twitter the other day. Anyone used it?.
Is there any need for it?

I normally just use the gear I'm using to stick them or old stock in the lock up.

Not a fan off gripfill etc.
U got a link for us

I've never used pink grip etc it's a costly way of doing it, nails are a no as there only galvanised steel, we just use odd colours of mono left over solid bed along the bead.

I've never used pink grip etc it's a costly way of doing it, nails are a no as there only galvanised steel, we just use odd colours of mono left over solid bed along the bead.
Not if the customers paying it isn't .? Sticking with old gear can make the beads sometimes protrud from the building

I suppose, but it gets paid for somewhere so either them or it goes on your price.if it's protruding by a few mil it's here nor there I guess.

Reactions: Mag
I use pink grip and love it always sub prime first to make sure nothing on the block work, balls to knocking up an carrying it round then back to mix some more and carrying that when you can carry a box full round and a mastic gun jobs a goodun [emoji1534]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use pink grip and love it always sub prime first to make sure nothing on the block work, balls to knocking up an carrying it round then back to mix some more and carrying that when you can carry a box full round and a mastic gun jobs a goodun [emoji1534]

welcome to my world :aburrido:

To be honest I've always used Rend Aid personally think it's brilliant for beads. Some might say costly but for me the speed to get them on out weighs material cost. Seen pink grip used on new block work.

7ddf5b7b66d416f513541db501a23452.jpg
bonding works a treat [emoji106]

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

To be fair I tried pink grip after seeing @wiganlad use it on one of my jobs and I was pleasantly surprised how good it was
Saves getting the tools dirty and takes no time to put a bead on
As said though the bockwork needs to be half decent

I'm still waiting to here back about a price for this addy gear. But I can't see the pint in buying another product when using the gear your spraying or leftover bags does the job. When I tried pick grip it just seemed to skin over too fast to get the beads on.

Move faster ha ha
I'm still waiting to here back about a price for this addy gear. But I can't see the pint in buying another product when using the gear your spraying or leftover bags does the job. When I tried pick grip it just seemed to skin over too fast to get the beads on.

Pink grip is not that cheap and I am presuming you are using it on perfect straight blockwork.

I used stixall on a good brick job but the £'s was just rolling away. Now I use left over ewi adhesive. Parmurex with sbr is nice.

I put a solid bed on especially aroud doors and busy corners. A good knock on dabbed on beads could cause a bit movement then a crack up the wing edge. Not worth that annoying come back phone call.

Use to use externally tile adhesive for a lot of years but use left over ewi adhesive now