Weber accelerator

Members online

Cox32

Iam using the one coat Weber Render next week, I normally put it on about 3 o’clock in afternoon, cover it all up and scratch it up early the next morning. If I used render accelerator And I have got it all on at 10am, realistically what time will it scratch up? What’s the best accelerator to use?

Weber pral m is one of the quickest setters about, get it on early and you should easy get sameday with it, unless it's cold sub 10c. It's 13-15c tomorrow we're using it, sprayed on by 9.30 I'll be cutting it back early aft.

Weber pral m is one of the quickest setters about, get it on early and you should easy get sameday with it, unless it's cold sub 10c. It's 13-15c tomorrow we're using it, sprayed on by 9.30 I'll be cutting it back early aft.
Unfortunately it wasn’t 13c this morning where I was in Birmingham, was f**k**g freezing until about 12 o clock

Can anyone tell me what has caused them 2 circles? rest of the wall rubbed up fine. It all had a base coat first, then 2 layers of Weber!
them 2 circles just wouldn’t scratch up.
E7602958-8A1D-4563-82C8-7EE38FA81BCA.png

Can anyone tell me what has caused them 2 circles? rest of the wall rubbed up fine. It all had a base coat first, then 2 layers of Weber!
them 2 circles just wouldn’t scratch up.
View attachment 54029
Give up you haven't got a clue what you're on about or what you doing
It's called Mono not OCR and their halos anyone with any experience wouldn't allow that to happen and would know the cause of them

Scratched through to first pass. It’s a redo job
That’s what I thought at first but defiantly Didn’t scratch it that far back. The circle part just seemed like it had set faster and couldn’t get a scratch on it. Just couldn’t figure out why

You may have put your first pass on to thick so you wouldn’t have to scratch that much off. Weber skins over pretty quickly

Give up you haven't got a clue what you're on about or what you doing
It's called Mono not OCR and their halos anyone with any experience wouldn't allow that to happen and would know the cause of them
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Who the f**k is this guy.Granted I have only used this Weber stuff on about 4/5 Other jobs before and never had an issue with it Except for 1 wall today. thats got 2 ‘’halos’’ On it all the other walls were fine!! I ent just gunna give up iam going to put it right!! That’s why iam asking. Thanks for your feedback tho, really useful(y):ROFLMAO: